Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy (3245 Views)

An Experience With A Yahoo Friend. / Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student / See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy by betclaire: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Hello if you know anyone in EFCC or MTN please report this number to them, before an innocent Nigerian falls victim. We should learn to make money the right way.

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy by ObservantFellow: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Maintaining silence while he/she repeats sending the message again would have been epic undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
Epic indeed

2 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy by iamdotune(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
betclaire:
Hello if you know anyone in EFCC or MTN please report this number to them, before an innocent Nigerian falls victim. We should learn to make money the right way.
lol bros that’s called 419 not yahoo, yahoo is an internet dating scam

5 Likes

Re: See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy by inscreAF: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
But the real question should be WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR POLITICIANS, PASTORS AND THESE YAHOO BOYS?? Big thief vs Bigger thief.

1 Like

Re: See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
Honestly it's disheartening how a matured someone will wake up and start circulating msg of ATM card blocked etc.... Abeg learn 2 make moni tru d right Way
Re: See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy by jerryunit48: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2018
They send me messages like this too but I just ignore
Re: See Epic Response To A Yahoo Boy by Cjizzy(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2018
jerryunit48:
They send me messages like this too but I just ignore
Ignore ke?? I dey call them o.. I go dey flow with them, for their mind them don catch mumu until I tell them "wait! For your mind you don catch mumu". Instantly them dey drop call

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge Of Vice Chancellors Of UNIUYO (photos) / Student Confesses To Cheating In WAEC, Withdraws From University / What Message Is Tinubu Trying To Send Across To Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.