Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student (3875 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums / UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Sigggy: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Read Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6927292/missing-unijos-female-student-found#109139830

The Nigerian Police Force has arrested a close friend to the major suspect In connection to the gruesome murder of Jennifer Anthony, a 300-level student of the University of Jos, Plateau State, Siggy reports.

Jennifer, a native of Akwanga Local Government in Nasarawa State who had gone missing on the eve of the New Year was found dead in Jos.

She was last seen with her boyfriend, a suspected ‘Yahoo Boy’ now at large where they reportedly lodged at a Hotel along Zaria Road Jos.

Jennifer’s eyes were plugged off and other parts of her body mutilated, indicating she might have been murdered for ritual purposes.

The deceased was a student of Special Education and Rehabilitation Science.

News had filtered in on Friday that the prime suspect has been traced to Bida Bidi, Jos North where the mum owns a private school.

The said also said that the father of the suspect is a lecturer in the same institution where the deceased was schooling.

But, Siggy on Saturday said the prime suspect was not arrested, but his best friend.

According to Siggy, the suspect’s best friend who is now in police custody had sneaked to the suspect’s house to pick his ATM Cards and other valuables when he was arrested by the police who had laid ambush.

https://campusnews.medium.com/police-arrest-suspected-yahoo-boy-in-connection-to-murder-of-unijos-student-807686675a8c

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by kumulus(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2022
This better be true...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by gameboy727(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2022
So na the best friend dem arrest? Be careful of the friends you keep people.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by yanabasee(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2022
She deserves whatever befalls her and her type....

These gender will never put up with struggling guys... But be looking for ready-made guys to flow with....

Now these gender have been able to push many young men into fast money scheme... And the same fast money scheme is using them to meet their demands... to spend on them also.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2022
... and so the guy start his journey of no return..
plus the suspect minus the suspect .. this one Na accomplice.

Dirty friends .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Akinsete19(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by BigYash: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2022
That one go provide the friend.. Even as the heat is still on,he bold go the murder hux See mind!
Make them drill am well,make he talk true..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by cyborg44: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Make dem no go arrest innocent person. Na so the thing dey start from jail him for further investigation to 12 years awaiting trial. I trust Niger police.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Danjikanbauchi: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:

These gender will never put up with struggling guys... But be looking for ready-made guys to flow with....

Now these gender have been able to push many young men into fast money scheme... And the same fast money scheme is using them to meet their demands... to spend on them also.
you are unbelievable. Was this shit you put up here make YORUBA people to be killing our girls for rituals ?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by princeemmma(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
They should suffer as the lady suffered, not that very soon we won't hear anything from the police about those boys again
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by yanabasee(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
you are unbelievable. Was this shit you put up here make YORUBA people to be killing our girls for rituals ?

If your girls are gold diggers, they deserve what ever befalls them..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Businext: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
angry good news
Let justice prevail
Hoping they caught the right culprits

#LetLoveReign
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:

You just showed how ignorant you are..I thought you were one of thos who were wise on here..never knew you are nothing but a shameless kid..
Spits on you... spits again..and again..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Let him face the firing squad immediately..
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Oleboy: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
To learn ethical hacking check out my signature
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by yanabasee(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You just showed how ignorant you are..I thought you were one of thos who were wise on here..never knew you are nothing but a shameless kid..

This is 2022... I refused to join issues with fowlmouthed kids like you...

I don't care what you think of me... If you were to be fortunate in your entire life to meet with me in real life... You no go fit spill am... So carry your low budget self comot for my mention...

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:

This is 2022... I refused to join issues with fowlmouthed kids like you...

I don't care what you think of me... If you were to be fortunate in your entire life to meet with me in real life... You no go fit spill am... So carry your low budget self comot for my mention...
Will you keep mute there nonsense.. imagine this blockhead that should be wise spewing nonsense..
Do you even think?how on Earth are you gonna justify the death of another person..was that how your dad treated your mom?so cos of your so called "greed"she deserves to die?
You ain't worthy to be called a man..*spits* on you..can't imagine how you manage to live your life this way..lack of conscience..she doesn't deserve to die..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
First, i really feel for the lady's parents.

It's a very sad thing to hear that about your daughter

Second, I really hope the Yahoo guy will be caught and punished as he deserves

Lastly, how stupid can you be? I mean the guy arrested.

You know that your friend is being investigated and yet you still enter the crime scene? Lol
Sigggy:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Read Previous Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6927292/missing-unijos-female-student-found#109139830

The Nigerian Police Force has arrested a close friend to the major suspect In connection to the gruesome murder of Jennifer Anthony, a 300-level student of the University of Jos, Plateau State, Siggy reports.

Jennifer, a native of Akwanga Local Government in Nasarawa State who had gone missing on the eve of the New Year was found dead in Jos.

She was last seen with her boyfriend, a suspected ‘Yahoo Boy’ now at large where they reportedly lodged at a Hotel along Zaria Road Jos.

Jennifer’s eyes were plugged off and other parts of her body mutilated, indicating she might have been murdered for ritual purposes.

The deceased was a student of Special Education and Rehabilitation Science.

News had filtered in on Friday that the prime suspect has been traced to Bida Bidi, Jos North where the mum owns a private school.

The said also said that the father of the suspect is a lecturer in the same institution where the deceased was schooling.

But, Siggy on Saturday said the prime suspect was not arrested, but his best friend.

According to Siggy, the suspect’s best friend who is now in police custody had sneaked to the suspect’s house to pick his ATM Cards and other valuables when he was arrested by the police who had laid ambush.

https://campusnews.medium.com/police-arrest-suspected-yahoo-boy-in-connection-to-murder-of-unijos-student-807686675a8c
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Well done, he needs to be punished severely until he provides his evil friends.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:

Shut up your rotten mouth,which gender is pushing you into money ritual? Blame it on your greediness and laziness, what of your fellow men that are making clean money, dem get two head? This small boys still use their mother for ritual on daily basis just that the poor women will die in the name of she is getting old. Soon all of you will be caught and sent to the world below or you die in jail. You people will see evil instead of condemning it you open your mouth to link it to women. Empty brain.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by yanabasee(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
gift0123:

Shut up your rotten mouth,which gender is pushing you into money ritual? Blame it on your greediness and laziness, what of your fellow men that are making clean money, dem get two head? This small boys still use their mother for ritual on daily basis just that the poor women will die in the name of she is getting old. Soon all of you will be caught and sent to the world below or you die in jail. You people will see evil instead of condemning it you open your mouth to link it to women. Empty brain.

I see why you're pained... You're a gold digger.

And I am not even supposed to reply you.... You're still a kid and a very ugly one....

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by yanabasee(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
gift0123:

D kinda slap I will slap you ehhh... Mumu with an empty skull.

You should go slap your useless father... Ugly fat bitch...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Ajimusty2: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
gameboy727:
So na the best friend dem arrest? Be careful of the friends you keep people.
the guy is an accomplice,he sneaked into the suspects house to take his ATM and other valuables.him know where the suspect dey.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:

You should go slap your useless father... Ugly fat bitch...

Lol naa so I dey my day you come wake me up abii.

I won't reply you again because I don't exchange words with kids... I have said my mind.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by gameboy727(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ajimusty2:
the guy is an accomplice,he sneaked into the suspects house to take his ATM and other valuables.him know where the suspect dey.

Oh. Must have missed that part. Make dem drill am till he reveals where him friend dey then.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
All these small boys wey no want stress to take money even the illegal way... I pray he gets caught before using another girlfriend to sub. Rip to the dead sad
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Dragnet Lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
gift0123:

mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Dragnet Lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Police Arrest Suspected "Yahoo Boy" In Connection To Murder Of UNIJOS Student by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

[s]mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Dragnet rule 2[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede Registration Procedure / The Role Of Philosophy In International Relations / Auchi Poly Spat Resumption Date And The Reschedule 1st Semester Exam Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.