Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pls, Come And Save Me From MTN!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls, Come And Save Me From MTN!!!! (619 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From MTN To Airtel / Please Save Me From Lcredit Loan App / New Mtn 4gb For N1000, 1gb For N200 (other Juicy Data Offer From Mtn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Come And Save Me From MTN!!!! by Ncsamuel(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Sometime last year i had to do a sim-swap cos my sim got damaged. Now fast forward exactly a year later, i began to recieve calls from different people with different numbers i ve never met in my life! On an average of 8/9 callers a day. These people are mainly from the CORE NORTH,and they are all ILLITERATES,they dont understand a word of ENGLISH, and they call everyday despite being told they just dialled a WRONG number! These Women,men,boys just bombard me with numerous calls on a daily basis, some are now swearing at me in Hausa that i dont understand. Now i contacted MTN, they said it was a RECYCLED SIM, that it HAPPENS normally and that it will soon stop on ITS own! I was shocked, why would you recycle my Sim? Its like saying GTBank has recycled ur bank account number and now someone else shares an identical bank acct number with you? Finally, this morning an hausa woman is currently bombarding my phone with over 20 calls, i finally picked up and on hearing from the background, she seemed to be going thru a traumatic experience of some sort. This has to stop! Have been trying to contact MTN customer care but it isnt going thru. I just want to find out if anyone on this platform has experienced this before and how did he/she solve it as soon as possible?!
Re: Pls, Come And Save Me From MTN!!!! by JideSM: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2018
Ncsamuel:
Sometime last year i had to do a sim-swap cos my sim got damaged. Now fast forward exactly a year later, i began to recieve calls from different people with different numbers i ve never met in my life! On an average of 8/9 callers a day. These people are mainly from the CORE NORTH,and they are all ILLITERATES,they dont understand a word of ENGLISH, and they call everyday despite being told they just dialled a WRONG number! These Women,men,boys just bombard me with numerous calls on a daily basis, some are now swearing at me in Hausa that i dont understand. Now i contacted MTN, they said it was a RECYCLED SIM, that it HAPPENS normally and that it will soon stop on ITS own! I was shocked, why would you recycle my Sim? Its like saying GTBank has recycled ur bank account number and now someone else shares an identical bank acct number with you? Finally, this morning an hausa woman is currently bombarding my phone with over 20 calls, i finally picked up and on hearing from the background, she seemed to be going thru a traumatic experience of some sort. This has to stop! Have been trying to contact MTN customer care but it isnt going thru. I just want to find out if anyone on this platform has experienced this before and how did he/she solve it as soon as possible?!

Hi Ncsamuel, I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: Pls, Come And Save Me From MTN!!!! by Ncsamuel(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Ncsamuel, I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
my number is 08066145020

(1) (Reply)

Creative Ways To Beautify With Books / The Bans Of Okada In Onitsha, Has Made Movement Difficult In The City. / Sterling Bank Apology Note For Instigating Bank War (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.