Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

#bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A Virgin (518 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A Virgin by 2Ebisco: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c has generated controversy over her claims that she is a virgin.

The controversial housemate disclosed this in a conversation with fellow housemate, Teddy A

During the chat, Cee-c stunned Teddy when she said she has never had sex in her life.

She was quoted as saying “I have never had sex in my whole life.The reason you never hear me talk about sex in the house is because i haven’t done it before.”

However, reactions have trailed her comments, ranging form Nigerian celebrities and viewers of Big Brother Nigeria show.

Mavin Producer, Don Jazzy on his twitter page said Cee-c maybe saying the truth.

He wrote “What did i just hear, Cee-c a Fargin ok. It’s believable sha. #bbnaija.”

Recall that Don jazzy who is a lover of the show earlier reacted to sex video of Bambam and Teddy A urging Nigerians to stop judging the housemates as they were adults.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-2018-don-jazzy-reacts-to-cee-c.html

Re: #bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A Virgin by NwaAmaikpe: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2018
shocked

Why do Nigerians have trust issues?

We didn't believe Buhari took a loan to buy his presidential form,
We didn't believe a snake swallowed JAMB's money,
We didn't believe it when Lai Mohammed said the Fulani Herdsmen are from Mauritius,
We didn't believe it when Amaechi said he didn't like money,

We didn't believe that Johnson Suleiman was guilty of the Otobo accusations.
We didn't believe the Army were just testing their weapons when they shot up Nnamdi Kanu's house,

We didn't believe that the massacre by herdsmen in Benue state was a communal clash.
We also didn't believe that Rochas's statues contributed to the growth of the country's GDP.

Now we don't believe Cece is a virgin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A Virgin by mrmannothot: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2018
how can she say dat or who is she fooling
Re: #bbnaija 2018: Don Jazzy Reacts To Cee-c Being A Virgin by OfficialAwol(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2018
It could be true that Cee C is a virgin.

Lack of sex has been known to cause stupidity in humans.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Glows In New Birthday Dress As She Poses With Dignitaries / How To Make Lace Wig Closure. / How This British-nigerian Actor Turned Down A Request From A Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.