Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters (498 Views)

Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? / When Christians Call Us Illogical / Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters by CriticMaestro: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please help me out, so I notice this , some Christians that are active in church activities usually identify themselves as brothers and sisters why?
Re: Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters by orisa37: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus kowe.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Please help me out, so I notice this , some Christians that are active in church activities usually identify themselves as brothers and sisters why?
We are all brothers and sisters in the lord hence we advocated to love one another
"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God. – 1 John 4:7
Re: Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
We are all brothers and sisters in the lord hence we advocated to love one another
"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God. – 1 John 4:7
Re: Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters by Hiswordxray(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Right from the beginning of Christianity Christians have always referred to themselves as brothers and sisters. It was even said that the pagans of those times thought Christians were practicing incest because they married each other and they called each other brothers and sisters. The pagans didn't even realize that they were not actually blood brothers and sisters.

This behavior is a result of the love that the Lord has put into our hearts through the Spirit. As a body we feel so connected that we can't help but to call each other brothers and sisters.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Dec 30, 2023
CriticMaestro:
■ Please help me out, so I notice this , some Christians that are active in church activities usually identify themselves as brothers and sisters why?
Na part and parcel of the whole brainwashing that one be. They think that by giving themselves such titles, it somehow contributes to their imagined ideas of Holiness when in truth it only reveals their ignorance of God at the same time their gullibility in relation to the doctrines and traditions of their gods of men. undecided

(1) (Reply)

History And Origin Of Religion / 10 Ways To Know The Devil Is Attacking You / Happy Birthday To Reinhard Bonnke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.