Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir (1198 Views)

Lucas Bashir And The Street Evangelist - Never Gets Old (pt. 2] / Why Do Some Christians Call Some Christians Brother And Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir

Few days ago, I was traveling, got on the phone, gave some verses in the Bible and Qur'an. I alighted then a man swiftly walked up to me and the following conversation ensued ;

Man: Sorry sir
Me: Yes?
Man: this is the first time I am seeing a Muslim quote the Bible
Me: Eeyah, Actually, I was a Christian, now a Muslim.
Man: Ah, I have seen Muslims become Christians, I have never seen a Christian become Muslims
Me: eeyah, it is because you don't want to see sir. There are millions.
Man: but why did you change?
Me: As you can see, I am heading somewhere and we are in the public, I will give you my phone number so you can contact me (gives him the number)

Man: Thank you, which area are you heading to?
Me: I am walking down the road

Man: I am going the same way, I will stop at FCMB. could you please tell me why you reverted while we keep walking?
Me: Okay... I don't even know where to start. Well, for a start, the true mode of worship is lost in Christianity. In Matthew 26:39, The Bible says Jesus bowed to God, even Satan asked Jesus to bow to him in Matthew 4-8,meaning that Satan also knew what reverence is there to bow down in worship. In 2Kings 17:36, the Bible asks us to fear God alone and to Him alone should we bow in worship. Jesus never clapped , sing, jumped, wiggled, twisted while worshiping God rather he bowed. So, all modern forms of worship in Christianity today were not taught by Jesus neither did he went to church on Sunday in the Bible.

Man: But David clapped and sang to God.
Me: are you a Davido or a Christian? If you are a Christian, follow Jesus. I really wish there is time. You believe Jesus died for your sins, right?
Man: Yes
Me: Do you love Jesus?
Man: Of course, anyone who rejects Jesus shall perish.
Me: you really do love him?
Man: very very dearly.
Me: were you to be alive about 2000 years ago and Jesus was about to be crucified, and it is in your capacity to save him, would you save your darling Jesus or let him die?
Man : (Laughing), you this man ehn...
Me: You see, Jesus prayed to God to be saved from death if God wills, being exceedingly sorrowful in Matthew 26:39 while Hebrew 5:7 confirms that his prayer was heard attesting to Psalm 37 :28 which says God does not forsake his righteous proving to us that the one saying "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" in Matthew 27 :46 and Mark 15:34 couldn't have been Jesus since God doesn't forsake his righteous ones.

Man : You are just quoting verses upon verses
Me : are they not in your Bible?, I am giving you these verses so you can note them down then confirm them when you get your Bible. Can someone who wasn't sent to the world die for the world?
Man : I don't understand

Me : Jesus forbade his disciples from going to the house of the gentiles nor to the city of the Samaritans because HE WAS SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL in Matthew 10:5-6, And having ignored a woman from Canaan seeking healing for her daughter, he said that he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel in Matthew 15:24, so Jesus couldn't have died for the sins of humanity.
Man: You don't understand. In the olden days, they do kill animals as atonement for their sins. Why are you no longer doing it today, it is because Jesus died for us.

Me: Haha, the Egyptians weren't making such sacrifice not even the Canaanites, no nation except Israel. Also note that, The supposed crucifixion of Jesus changed nothing in the tradition of Israel, he was crucified according to the Bible as a criminal not as an atonement for their sins. He was a common man, of no eminence amongst the Jews and he was hunted. That aside, In Ezekiel 18:20 and Deuteronomy 24:16, the Bible says The son shall not die for the sins of father and vice versa, everyone shall bear the consequences of their actions either righteousness or iniquity, so why should Jesus die for us?
Man: (stammering and trembling), are you now saying that the Bible is fake because I once saw a Muslim who said the Bible is fake.
Me: That Muslim does not know what he is saying
Man: Exactly.
Me: Perhaps he is confused as to which Bible he should choose as the word of God given that the Catholic Bible consists of 73 Books and the protestant Bible consists of 66 books not to mention the Jewish orthodox Bible and others. You know it could be much more confusing when you even realise that the protestant Bibles themselves do not agree. For instance, the NIV, RSV, NWT unceremoniously expunged sixteen verses from their own Bible which are present in the KJV. Check the NWT, you will find Romans 16 :23 and 25 but you won't find verse 24.
Even, the each Bible contradicts itself in contrast to the Qur'an which is sacrosanct not because it is above criticism but it is void of corruption, being incorruptible and has remained in its pure pristine purity for over a Millennium. So, the Muslim might be right. If he says the Bible is fake, give him the original.
Man: Well, I don't judge if one religion is good or bad, all I know is that everybody should practise what they want.
Me: But I didn't stop you for a conversation, you did. look, what is that?
Man: A car
Me: Why are you judging?
Man: I didn't.

Me: Fine. You see, pointing out what is wrong as wrong is not judging, it is just like calling a car a car.
Man: See, I know Many Muslims. Muslims believe in God, and they believe there is Allah and Allah is the slave of God.
Me: (talking amidst laughter) Please, what did you eat this morning? You must have eaten frozen rice (استغفرالله العظيم).
Allah means God in Arabic and Muhammad (SAW) is believed to be the Messenger of Allah (God). Just contact me since you now have my number.
Man: okay, thank you.
Me : You are welcome.
If the disbelievers can't stand answering simple questions from Muslims who are mere mortals, questions that make them fret, stammer and tremble, how are they going to withstand being questioned by the creator of Heaven and earth? الله سبحان و تعالى
May we not go astray... Ameen

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Except a man be born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Myer(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Image123:

This is about to get interesting... *grabs popcorn*
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Image123:

What does this verse mean?

Does it have a context and setting?

The basis of being born again is to repent and follow the commandments...

A lot of problems are in Christianity due to the misinterpretation of texts and ascribing such to one infallible Holy spirit.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

What does this verse mean?

Does it have a context and setting?

The basis of being born again is to repent and follow the commandments...

A lot of problems are in Christianity due to the misinterpretation of texts and ascribing such to one infallible Holy spirit.

What it means is that, after all your dribbling and jokes, you must be born again.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Image123:

What it means is that, after all your dribbling and jokes, you must be born again.

What does being born again means from the Bible?

Jesus met many people in the Bible. Apart from Nicodemus in John 3:3 that he mentioned being born again to, who else?

Mark 10:17-31
New International Version
The Rich and the Kingdom of God

17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” he declared, “all these I have kept since I was a boy.”

21 Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.

From this what does being born again mean?
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

What does being born again means from the Bible?

Jesus met many people in the Bible. Apart from Nicodemus in John 3:3 that he mentioned being born again to, who else?

Mark 10:17-31
New International Version
The Rich and the Kingdom of God

17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’[a]”

20 “Teacher,” he declared, “all these I have kept since I was a boy.”

21 Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.

From this what does being born again mean?

Fortunately for us, the Bible was written for us and not for Nicodemus only. Ever read John 3v16? Guess who it was spoken to, take a wild guess, followed by an intelligent guess.

Joh 3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 

You must be born again.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Image123:

Fortunately for us, the Bible was written for us and not for Nicodemus only. Ever read John 3v16? Guess who it was spoken to, take a wild guess, followed by an intelligent guess.

Joh 3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 

You must be born again.

The fact you can't disprove is that he told the rich man to follow the commandments and then to sell his properties and follow him.

Why didn't Jesus just simply say "accept me as Lord and savior"?
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

The fact you can't disprove is that he told the rich man to follow the commandments and then to sell his properties and follow him.

Why didn't Jesus just simply say "accept me as Lord and savior"?

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You are a sinner and need to be made a new creature, arguments cannot save you.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Image123:

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You are a sinner and need to be made a new creature, arguments cannot save you.

So why didn't Jesus tell the rich man to be born of water and spirit? Or why take the one he told Nicodemus and reject the one he told the rich man?

This is logical! It's either being born again means the same thing he told the rich man or there are two ways to heaven!
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

So why didn't Jesus tell the rich man to be born of water and spirit? Or why take the one he told Nicodemus and reject the one he told the rich man?

This is logical! It's either being born again means the same thing he told the rich man or there are two ways to heaven!

Certainly you are not the rich man, are you. Here is your business as a man, mind it.

Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by madegreatbygrace(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2021
quote author=AntiChristian post=104489276]Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir (From 2016)

Few days ago, I was traveling, got on the phone, gave some verses in the Bible and Qur'an. I alighted then a man swiftly walked up to me and the following conversation ensued ;

Man: Sorry sir
Me: Yes?
Man: this is the first time I am seeing a Muslim quote the Bible
Me: Eeyah, Actually, I was a Christian, now a Muslim.
Man: Ah, I have seen Muslims become Christians, I have never seen a Christian become Muslims
Me: eeyah, it is because you don't want to see sir. There are millions.
Man: but why did you change?
Me: As you can see, I am heading somewhere and we are in the public, I will give you my phone number so you can contact me (gives him the number)

Man: Thank you, which area are you heading to?
Me: I am walking down the road

Man: I am going the same way, I will stop at FCMB. could you please tell me why you reverted while we keep walking?
Me: Okay... I don't even know where to start. Well, for a start, the true mode of worship is lost in Christianity. In Matthew 26:39, The Bible says Jesus bowed to God, even Satan asked Jesus to bow to him in Matthew 4-8,meaning that Satan also knew what reverence is there to bow down in worship. In 2Kings 17:36, the Bible asks us to fear God alone and to Him alone should we bow in worship. Jesus never clapped , sing, jumped, wiggled, twisted while worshiping God rather he bowed. So, all modern forms of worship in Christianity today were not taught by Jesus neither did he went to church on Sunday in the Bible.

Man: But David clapped and sang to God.
Me: are you a Davido or a Christian? If you are a Christian, follow Jesus. I really wish there is time. You believe Jesus died for your sins, right?
Man: Yes
Me: Do you love Jesus?
Man: Of course, anyone who rejects Jesus shall perish.
Me: you really do love him?
Man: very very dearly.
Me: were you to be alive about 2000 years ago and Jesus was about to be crucified, and it is in your capacity to save him, would you save your darling Jesus or let him die?
Man : (Laughing), you this man ehn...
Me: You see, Jesus prayed to God to be saved from death if God wills, being exceedingly sorrowful in Matthew 26:39 while Hebrew 5:7 confirms that his prayer was heard attesting to Psalm 37 :28 which says God does not forsake his righteous proving to us that the one saying "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" in Matthew 27 :46 and Mark 15:34 couldn't have been Jesus since God doesn't forsake his righteous ones.

Man : You are just quoting verses upon verses
Me : are they not in your Bible?, I am giving you these verses so you can note them down then confirm them when you get your Bible. Can someone who wasn't sent to the world die for the world?
Man : I don't understand

Me : Jesus forbade his disciples from going to the house of the gentiles nor to the city of the Samaritans because HE WAS SENT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL in Matthew 10:5-6, And having ignored a woman from Canaan seeking healing for her daughter, he said that he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel in Matthew 15:24, so Jesus couldn't have died for the sins of humanity.
Man: You don't understand. In the olden days, they do kill animals as atonement for their sins. Why are you no longer doing it today, it is because Jesus died for us.

Me: Haha, the Egyptians weren't making such sacrifice not even the Canaanites, no nation except Israel. Also note that, The supposed crucifixion of Jesus changed nothing in the tradition of Israel, he was crucified according to the Bible as a criminal not as an atonement for their sins. He was a common man, of no eminence amongst the Jews and he was hunted. That aside, In Ezekiel 18:20 and Deuteronomy 24:16, the Bible says The son shall not die for the sins of father and vice versa, everyone shall bear the consequences of their actions either righteousness or iniquity, so why should Jesus die for us?
Man: (stammering and trembling), are you now saying that the Bible is fake because I once saw a Muslim who said the Bible is fake.
Me: That Muslim does not know what he is saying
Man: Exactly.
Me: Perhaps he is confused as to which Bible he should choose as the word of God given that the Catholic Bible consists of 73 Books and the protestant Bible consists of 66 books not to mention the Jewish orthodox Bible and others. You know it could be much more confusing when you even realise that the protestant Bibles themselves do not agree. For instance, the NIV, RSV, NWT unceremoniously expunged sixteen verses from their own Bible which are present in the KJV. Check the NWT, you will find Romans 16 :23 and 25 but you won't find verse 24.
Even, the each Bible contradicts itself in contrast to the Qur'an which is sacrosanct not because it is above criticism but it is void of corruption, being incorruptible and has remained in its pure pristine purity for over a Millennium. So, the Muslim might be right. If he says the Bible is fake, give him the original.
Man: Well, I don't judge if one religion is good or bad, all I know is that everybody should practise what they want.
Me: But I didn't stop you for a conversation, you did. look, what is that?
Man: A car
Me: Why are you judging?
Man: I didn't.

Me: Fine. You see, pointing out what is wrong as wrong is not judging, it is just like calling a car a car.
Man: See, I know Many Muslims. Muslims believe in God, and they believe there is Allah and Allah is the slave of God.
Me: (talking amidst laughter) Please, what did you eat this morning? You must have eaten frozen rice (استغفرالله العظيم).
Allah means God in Arabic and Muhammad (SAW) is believed to be the Messenger of Allah (God). Just contact me since you now have my number.
Man: okay, thank you.
Me : You are welcome.
If the disbelievers can't stand answering simple questions from Muslims who are mere mortals, questions that make them fret, stammer and tremble, how are they going to withstand being questioned by the creator of Heaven and earth? الله سبحان و تعالى
May we not go astray... Ameen

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

I’m wondering who’s more ignorant. The “man” or the “me”?

1 Like

Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

I’m wondering who’s more ignorant. The “man” or the “me”?

You decide? But I guess even your Jesus was ignorant at a point.

No one know all at all times except God.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Image123:

Certainly you are not the rich man, are you. Here is your business as a man, mind it.

I am rich! So i think i'm okay with Jesus and the rich man.....follow the commandment verses!
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus Christ said to Nicodemus, you have to be born-again in order to enter into the Kingdom of God(Heaven and Hell are domains within the Kingdom of God) - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - this either through the Broad gate or through the narrow gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided

To the rich young man, He said that you have to sell all you have and give it away to the poor if you want to become a follower of Jesus Christ - Matthew 19 vs 16 - 30 - and have a part in the Kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 13 vs 44 - 46

There aren't 2 ways in to Heaven but instead two ways into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are choices within it. undecided
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

I am rich! So i think i'm okay with Jesus and the rich man.....follow the commandment verses!
Anyone who has not lost his life (everything he possess) in order to buy Heaven, is a rich man - Matthew 13 vs 44 - 45 undecided

A rich man can enter into the Kingdom of God but a rich man can't buy the treasure that is Heaven without loosing it all. undecided
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

And you assume Nicodemus was poor right?
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Image123:

And you assume Nicodemus was poor right?

If he was rich then what Jesus said to the rich man is the same thing he meant with Nicodemus!
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

If he was rich then what Jesus said to the rich man is the same thing he meant with Nicodemus!

The word of God is for everyone. This is very clear and important for you at the moment.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Image123:

The word of God is for everyone. This is very clear and important for you at the moment.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God has both Heaven and Hell.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

The Kingdom of God has both Heaven and Hell.

You must be born again.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Image123:

You must be born again.

To enter heaven and hell

The rich man's question was for eternal life! That answer is better than yours!
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

To enter heaven and hell

The rich man's question was for eternal life! That answer is better than yours!

Joh 3:16 KJV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Marvel not, you must be born again.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Image123:

Joh 3:16 KJV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Marvel not, you must be born again.

Marvel not! I'm in no need of being born again. I believe in Allah, who needs no son nor helper to carry out any function.
He forgives whom He wills and is able to do all things.

What does your God need a son/helper for?

And "only begotten" is archaic. Recent translations uses "Unique" or "only" or "one and only".
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Marvel not! I'm in no need of being born again. I believe in Allah, who needs no son nor helper to carry out any function.
He forgives whom He wills and is able to do all things.

What does your God need a son/helper for?

And "only begotten" is archaic. Recent translations uses "Unique" or "only" or "one and only".

You seem to suffer from ADHD.
Joh 3:7 KJV Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Image123:

You seem to suffer from ADHD.
Joh 3:7 KJV Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

grin I no get ADHD. Na you get Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

I need not be born again. Jesus was a Muslim.

And i'm a Muslim just like his disciples.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin I no get ADHD. Na you get Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

I need not be born again. Jesus was a Muslim.

And i'm a Muslim just like his disciples.

Then stop jumping from post to post like a frog. Jesus Christ said you must be born again.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

Then stop jumping from post to post like a frog. Jesus Christ said you must be born again.

Before saying that he said "follow the commandments...."
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

That statement that you have to be born-again in order to enter into the Kingdom of God is itself a commandment to those who wish to enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided

Now, what does it mean to be born-again? Turns out there are other sub- commandments attached to that. undecided
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

It doesn't remove the fact that you must be born again.
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by AntiChristian: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

It doesn't remove the fact that you must be born again.

Jesus never mentioned that from Matthew, Mark until John!
Re: Christians Brother Gets Owned By Lucas Bashir by Image123(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

Jesus never mentioned that from Matthew, Mark until John!

It doesn't matter, you MUST be born again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Overlooked Foundation / You Shall Be Remembered This Month / What Do "you" Know About The Antichrist? This Is What I Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.