Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied —ex Boyfriend Shares Proff (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied —ex Boyfriend Shares Proff (photos) (678 Views)

BBNaija: “Cee-C Is Not A Virgin” – Tobi Bakre Reveals Why / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied —ex Boyfriend Shares Proff (photos) by Isabitalk(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C in a chat on Saturday with Teddy A had mentioned that she is a virgin and she has never had sex all her life.
Teddy, who didn’t look so surprised in the video, was captured savouring the moment and probably thinking if he should accept what she was revealing to him.
cee-cs
The Controversial housemate said:
”I have never had sex in my whole life. The reason you never hear me talk about sex in the house is because I haven’t done it before.”
view screenshots her ex-boyfriend shared

http://www.khorgist.com/2018/03/bbnaija-cee-c-is-not-virgin-she-lied.html
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is Not A Virgin, She Lied —ex Boyfriend Shares Proff (photos) by pyrex23(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hmm.. b4 nko..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Assurance (mark Angel Comedy) / 12 Strong Movie Review / Free Voucher/recharge Card �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.