Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,381 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover (2197 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shockingly Revealed Her Naked Body After Her Show / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by markode777: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

Manchester United star, Jesse Lingard has been shockingly dumped by his actress girlfriend who had always declare her love for the player on social media.

Model Jena Frumes attested to the breakup rumours this week after tweeting twice.

In the first, the 24-year-old told her 96,000 followers: “At least I can say I tried plus enjoyed the ride.”

She followed it up on Thursday, writing: “I love Jesse to death but sometimes the timing is just off.”

This is coming three months after a fan accused the Manchester United striker, to have cheated on Jena.

After the claim, Jena continued to declare her love for the player, but it seems she can no longer carry on.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/03/man-united-star-jesse-lingard-gets.html

Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by Mrnakeina(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
All this small children
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by NwaAmaikpe: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by donstan18: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by CAPSLOCKED: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
donstan18:
cheesy

DO SHARP MODIFY LET ME LAUGH, SINCE ITS THE ONLY THING I CAN AFFORD IN PEACE IN THIS COUNTRY
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Waiting for someone up there to comment cheesy
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
D
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by halfbloodprince(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
lol she sure is enjoyed all the d**k and Range Rover rides shocked

1 Like

Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by bayocanny: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lol, if na naija girl she no go quit
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by dkronicle(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
When you a football and you ball, girls will be over you. The probability of you being faithful to your current relationship is very tiny. The girl needs to save herself from STI and her heart. wink wink
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by bignero: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
gotta love this guy....am an arsenal fan

but he scores important goals

he seems mixed but is proud of his black side

and hes dating a black chick...something rare in black athletes...once they hammer na oyinbo blonde straight....status stuff i believe

kudos, Jesse
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by Smily202(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Two foul mouthed individual are above each other shocked
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by Bamz(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
It's only one side of the story but the chic comes across like she knows her worth. Big ups to her.
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by JohnnyBling(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
I remember when this dude was on fire, united fans including myself kept thanking her on Instagram.It was epic that period eh
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by KendrickAyomide: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Her name is Jena Frumes... Jlingz cheated on her with one fat b!tch like that
Re: Man United Star, Jesse Lingard Gets Shockingly And Publicly Dumped By His Lover by Davidhero(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Reacts To Being Bodyshamed For Her Choice Of Dress To Eviction Party / Paul Okoye Of Psquare Reacts As Miracle Emerges Winner (photos) / Comic Actor Ayanfe Adekunle Welcomes A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.