Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) (69540 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Makapedia: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

Evicted housemates, Teddy A and his lover BamBam were the latest to be evicted from the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Watch Video Here : http://web.org.ng/1436/pictures-of-teddy-a-and-his-lover-bambam-in-their-hotel-room-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjHZrpc33C4

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2018
TeddyA be like : wa fe ku laleyi

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by ShadowFighter: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Ok, let the fight begin...

3, 2, 1, and action....

Now, they are going to enjoy themselves well, since there is no camera.

The guy above stole my FTC.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by itspzpics(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Uyiii: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2018
omo, see better groove off camera oshockedcheesy
different sex positioning to be experimented today, from missionary, to cowgirl, to reverse cowgirl, to doggie, to buffalo stylegrin

In fact after their offline sexcapades today, bambam will have no other option than to re-dedicate her life to her Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ because she's seen it all.

P.s: I nor know the name of this style sha, maybe hanging valley style or something like that, but I trust Teddy a not to disappoint at all.
Na this style go end am last lastcheesy

283 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Loading ..... shocked grin cheesy

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Brooke60(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
How was the sex guys?
Go on and ride on
Who cares about what Hypocrites are saying?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by xreal: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
No more toilet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by DeutschJunge: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don’t know why Nigerians choose to make bamike the villain.. It just shows how we are not objective in our thinking. Miracle and Nina also have sex in the house, CC got very cosy with Tobi, other ladies flashed the world.. but somehow bamike turns out to be the villain. It’s sad how our reasoning in this country is, that’s why politicians get away with very terrible atrocities. Same way miracle and Nina get away with it, that’s how a politician will say frog swallow 1 billion naira and get away with it but a woman steal bread to feed her hungry baby will get burnt!!!

Ps. Any crime or immortality no matter how little or big it is, is wrong. What is wrong is wrong.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
No wonder we couldn't sleep in our area throughout last night, so much noise from the bed, moaning,screaming, shouting and speaking in tongues by bambam

4 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
All my life, the only type of girls I like dating are church girls...

They can change your life in a special way.

Dem too like peniis .....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by zeedof(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
No more camera.... press up till they tired... like me dis weekend

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Davidlekkzy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by blessedweapon(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Knackum infinitum

5 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by jayson87: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
If Teddy is doing BamBam... what the heck is ur business. Won't someone do someone before. Teddy and BamBam I wish you guys best of luck. Enjoy your romance and I hope it last

9 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Mirriamvic(f): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Smmmmhhhhh a girl without future

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
see groove

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by hardeywhale2: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
different sex positioning to be experimented today, from missionary, to cowgirl, to reverse cowgirl, to doggie, to buffalo stylegrin

In fact after their offline sexcapades today, bambam will have no other option than to re-dedicate her life to her Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ because she's seen it all.

P.s: I nor know the name of this style sha, maybe hanging valley style or something like that, but I trust Teddy a not to disappoint at all.
It's called legbegbe

17 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by cashandcarryBiz: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
teddy A right now after been released from the confinement of space

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
na end of the show banging now.

5 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Pain(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
BAM BAM = BANG BANG

6 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by donqx: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by ruffhandu: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Useless programme.

11 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by utenwuson: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
she's always not in shirt
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
xreal:
No more toilet.
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by doyinisaac(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

6 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by iamtardey: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
hardeywhale2:
It's called legbegbe
hian! abi Soco
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Brooke60:
How was the sex guys? Go on and ride on Who cares about what Hypocrites are saying?
since you are also a sex object you can't see anything wrong in their actions Christianity promotion promiscuity since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Cruset(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
make the guy just give am well....no disturbance,no camera this time around.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Brooke60(f): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
bamidelee:

since you are also a sex object you can't see anything wrong in their actions
Christianity promotion promiscuity since time immemorial
Are you a virgin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.