Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

The Painted Error. A Short Story Of Great Fear In Honesty. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Painted Error. A Short Story Of Great Fear In Honesty. (392 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Painted Error. A Short Story Of Great Fear In Honesty. by EgbechoFaith1: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
His gaze on the board was intense. Eyes almost folding in permanently due to so much imaginative realities. He didn’t want to be misunderstood even if his intensions were true. The drawing board could also feel the romance. Painting someone right from the sight of the heart needed soft strokes.

In between changing pen, he danced and laughed alone.
‘I’m sure you were created on a Sunday that’s why I’m painting you on Sunday.. I can’t eat. I gat to finish up… Almost doooone’
he was on the hair at that moment.
‘Uuuuhm. I love girls with long hair. Brazilian abi Peruvian..abi Jamaica..’ He laughed again.
His friend walked in. He saw him coming though.
“Oboy this one you dey laugh dey paint like this..? Hope say you no sell your last painting to native doctor o”

“Oboy. No. No. No. I dey paint my woman. I’m painting my lady” he gladly answered.

“How?” His friend questioned starring at the almost-ready beautiful art work.

“In church today, my pastor said we should paint our dreams and thank God I am an artist. I’m ready to settle down so let me paint her so that I can identify her once I jam her. I don tire for inside fornication…”
His friend broke into laughter more then ever before.

“How? I’m serious!”
He was still laughing.

“How do you see it Piro?”
He was still laughing, leaning on the nearest wall for support.

He contiued with his work while his friend began another round of laugh. Wondering what was really amusing him about the matter, his pen stroke curly lines at the edges of the hair.

“Seriously. Do you know you are funny? How can you paint your life?”

“It’s possible besides, this is a drawing of faith”

“Just because you try go church early today. You wan form faith and repentance. Oboy.. But even if you want to paint your woman. Is this your woman that you want? It’s… It’s..”

“It’s how?” He stepped back a little looking at the board with his friend.

“It’s somehow. It’s beautiful but not perfect. You suppose make am excellent. Your own woman.”

“Perfect? She is not a celebrity besides celebrities aren’t perfect either.”

His friend wasn’t still getting his point. He pressed on with criticisms, “The painting is just fine. Cute but flawed as if..I mean this painting has no good nose..shape…eh..”

“Oh. What did I tell you earlier. It is the real painting of my woman. It doesn’t have to be perfect or impeccable. Guy. I gave her flat nose because.....
see source;
http://egbechofaith.com/the-painted-error/

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 183/signs Of Emotional Infide / Do You Need A Book Cover Designed By A Professional??? Get In Here / Who Wrote The Poem "Rainfall "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.