Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Who Wrote The Poem "Rainfall " - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Wrote The Poem "Rainfall " (388 Views)

Analysis Of The Poem 'A Government Driver On His Retirement' By Chibuike / The Leader And The Led By Niyi Osundare - Analysis Of The Poem / Analysis Of The Poem 'A Government Driver On His Retirement' By Chibuike Onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wrote The Poem "Rainfall " by meedx: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
There is a poem of which I am certain the title is rainfall by an African poet. I have tried to search on Google but couldn't get any result.
The first stanza begins like
It is raining out here '
and i suppose everywhere
it rains through the thatched bamboo

Another stanza has this lines
Like a fish popped up bellywise
I have popped out of sleep

Though the lines may be laden with errors but does anyone know the poet and the full text of the poem?

(1) (Reply)

The Milk Drop Of Kindness(10 Stories) / Mysterious Birth / Scriptwriter For Hire (scripts For Sell)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.