Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/18 (585 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/03/2018 Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/18 by dallyemmy: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/18 by dallyemmy: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
PRAYER GUIDE

1. Lord I thank you because with you all things are possible and your plans for my life shall be fulfilled.

2. Heavenly Father, I bless your name for keeping me alive for a purpose – to show forth your glory in my life.

3. I shall not die before the manifestation of my miracle and before I enter into my destiny.

4. Father, send me help from thy sanctuary and strengthen me out of Zion for the fulfillment of your plan for my life.

5. I shall not die but live to fulfill my destiny in the mighty name of Jesus.

6. While my friends and foes are watching, the Lord will send me an outstanding divine intervention in Jesus name

7. I overthrow every prince of darkness and all territorial spirits around me, which are hindering the manifestation of God’s purpose in my life in Jesus name.

8. I shall not give up, because I have believed to see the goodness of God in the land of the living.

9. Lord, prevent my soul from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from falling this year in Jesus name.

10. Praise waiteth for thee, O God in my mouth and in my family as a result of your intervention in Jesus name. I shall fulfil my destiny.

11. Father, let your divine intervention in my life bring souls into your kingdom in Jesus name.

12. Father, give me reasons to jubilate, celebrate and appreciate your divine intervention in my life this year in the name of Jesus.

13. This year, I shall move from story to glory and from glory to glory in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Monday, March 12, 2018) - Divine Intervention

1.Be thou exalted O Lord, above the heavens, let your glory be above all the earth.

2.Thank you, Father, for all the seen and unseen battles, you have fought and won on my behalf.

3.Thank you, Father, for the grace to be counted among the living today.

4.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to believe in you, till the end; do not allow worldly knowledge and wisdom, to erode my faith in your powers and existence, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise, and scatter every scheme and plans of Satan, to confuse the world and cause them to rebel and deny your existence, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to put on Your whole armour, and with it, I pull down all the strongholds of the enemies, in my life, home, marriage, ministry and church, in Jesus' name.

8.I subdue and conquer all principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places; and I scatter all their operations, against my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, cause me to triumph over all secret and open battles against my life, career, business and ministry, in Jesus' name.

10.Let the God, who created the heavens and the earth, who delivered Israel at the red sea, who turned water into wine, etc, arise for me today, and grant me divine intervention and complete victory, over all the challenges of my life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant Pastor E.A. Adeboye, divine and supernatural financial breakthrough, today, concerning, all the projects he is currently executing for you, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria – Prophet T.B. Joshua / Photos Of A Catholic Priest Relaxing With Fulani Herdsmen / Slap Any Comedian That Cracks Jokes Against Jesus – Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.