Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/03/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/03/2018 Monday (333 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 12/03/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 2:31am On Mar 12, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Dr Mrs LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Monday, 12th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Leviticus Chapters 11,12&13 _

➡TOPIC: *THE ANCHOR OF DESTINY*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 46:1,10
_"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Every circumstance bows down when we focus on our God Psalms says in *Psalms 121:1-2, "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.* Many have accepted
Christ as their Lord but in times of trouble, Christ becomes their course mate not Lord again because of lack of trust! A preacher once asked What is the anchor that holds your life in the event of storm?" Some everything about their life is built around their career, some family, some sports or hobby, some it is money, fun,many other activities. These are all good things, but they don't
belong at the centre of your life. Worse still, none is
enough to hold you together when life starts falling apart. "When God is all you have in time of trouble, He will be your ever present help in time of need" In other words, when God is at the center of someone's life, the circumstance of that person's life fixes itself. All other issues of life fall in line naturally. No matter how far you have deviated from making God the anchor in affairs of your life, there is opportunity for you to repent today.
*I see God fighting for you*
�����������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Father I repent and make you the anchorof my destiny_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

.. / Who Are The Real Christians In Our Present Generation? / OMG!!! REVEALED!!! People Actually Worship Diego Maradona In Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.