Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do (1809 Views)

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do by olaintel(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
The Android versus iPhone debate continues to rumble on. But one thing is certain: Google's phone software is more versatile and customizable than Apple's offering. Dig into the settings and tweaks available for your Android phone and you'll find a host of clever features and useful tools. We've collected 10 of them right here.
A quick note before we begin: Android has a wide variety of makes, models, and versions, which makes it more difficult to find features that will be consistent across all devices. We only verified the following tips on stock Android 7.0 Nougat—they should also work on related systems, but some of the menus and procedures may vary slightly.
See Full post + image description on: http://www.olaintel.com/2018/03/hidden-tricks-you-didnt-know-your.html?m=1
Re: Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
My Camon CM can do better.
Re: Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do by olaintel(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
What can your canon CM do better?

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Tricks You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do by olaintel(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
I'm still waiting for your reply oo

(1) (Reply)

100% Icloud Removal/unlock Superfast Service For Only 5k / Can 150k Get Me Samsung S10 Plus? / Ebay For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.