Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Penis Size And Sex Life - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Penis Size And Sex Life (720 Views)

Hook Up And Sex Chat Link Fod Whatsapp / Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up / Naughtvilla Hookup And Sex Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penis Size And Sex Life by tolongi(m): 2:54am On Mar 12, 2018
joysticks are like majestic, fleshy snowflakes: no two are the same. They are all different sizes, and shapes and colours. But unlike snowflakes, there’s rarely any beautiful poetry written about the male member (which baffles me, by the way). In fact, the idea that all dicks are different is something that’s rarely talked about, let alone immortalised in heroic couplets. Why is joystick size still such a huge taboo, and why are men so unwilling to discuss it? We found four lovely lads with four very different joystick measurements who were happy to talk about how the size of their schlong has affected and shaped them as people. And the results might just surprise you…
Mr Micropenis
How old are you? 35 years old
What do you do for a living? N/A
What’s your relationship status? Married
How big is your joystick? 3 inches, less than an inch in diameter, erect
How often do you have sex? Not often, maybe twice a month or so.
How did you feel about your joystick size growing up? I kind of started to realise [my joystick was small] in high school, and that was during the early 90s. I wound up seeing a Hustler or Swank or something and was horrified at the difference between me and guys in there. I started noticing bulges on guys at school and I had none. I’ve never talked about it with my parents. Who knows what might have happened had I had therapy or some kind of additional education.

Hit the link below to read more

https://alltrendtips.com/joystick-size-and-sex-life/

Re: Penis Size And Sex Life by tolongi(m): 2:58am On Mar 12, 2018
The size of a PENIS doesn't matter how you can perform
Re: Penis Size And Sex Life by Youthfulage(f): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Penis Size And Sex Life by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Any Freaky Exhibitionist Or Viewer Here? THREAD CLOSED! / Free Interracial Dating Site : www.interracial-introductions.com / Hi, I Need A Sugar Girl Or Mumsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.