Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,698 members, 7,834,324 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up (2053 Views)

My Dick Size Is Extreme What Can I Do / Upload Your Sexy Pic And Get Hooked (hook Up Zone) / Get Hooked Up For A Xmas Date Within Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2018
So I am looking for a good dick to hook up with.

Other ladies might benefit from this.
Kindly state your dick size, state of residence and a means of contacting you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Tbusted(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2018
My name is Tbusted from Port Harcourt 30 years Old, I don't have much to say but all I have to tell you is that my dick size is like a normal yellow ruler you know and the width and length is bigger. You are really lucky to come across me here in NairaLand. Try me and see if you can I promise you that your coming to port Harcourt to have a nice time with me will never be regretful, instead you will be screaming everyday & every time we have sex. Get Ready for the Hit! Thanks, Here are my contact details, My WHATSAPP number is 07010994360, Email tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com Phone NUMBER is 09076704070. please don't hesitate to pm me am waiting.
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Govo4me2u(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
7inch long 5.2 diameter. In need of a girl for a serious relationship (not for joke) Abuja Nigeria. Hit me up on Govo4me2u@gmail.com
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
my dick is very long and curvy I base in Lagos state you can contact me on 08160796095 waiting for that call....
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Go5DY(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
I am kudos, my dick is like unripe plantain and am from Lagos and you can contact me on 08136814077
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hi my name's Tj, I'm igbo, good looking, straight, like slim thicc curvy ladies with ass & thighs who can suck well. I'm average length 6 inches not too long that it hurts which helps me pound very well & hard. I can Bleep for multiple rounds as well. If it's your range then holla let's have a pleasant experience.

Tj
Iyana-Ipaja
just state where ur calling from & hw u got my number.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by ifyeky(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2018
6" size. Akwa Ibom State. 07061515444
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Anonimity: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2018
6" long in Makurdi, Benue State. 08111291996 (Send a text)
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Nzubedickson(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
My name is promise base in ebonyi state my dick is 7inches and I'm also new here hope I'm welcome
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Elbashy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Just send me a mail and I'll send you a Pic of the lion... Trust me you'd want to have a taste
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Jman06(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2018
Guys please let's learn to respect ourselves! This attitude of acting like dogs on heat all the time must end with this year 2018.

How can you open a hookup thread and all you'll be seeing are only male phone numbers Do you think females too don't enjoy secs They do! But they have succeeded in putting you in a position where you'd be the one craving it while they take advantage of your excessive crave for it to milk your cash and at the same time enjoy the secs even more than you. This foolishness has to stop! Let's have some class guys abeg.

Learn to control your urges! If it becomes too much, ''ga a gboo ncha" ( go and mastuurbate)! It is better than making yourself a slave to the female's genitals.

peace

5 Likes

Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Jman06:
Guys please let's learn to respect ourselves! This attitude of acting like dogs on heat all the time must end with this year 2018.

How can you open a hookup thread and all you'll be seeing are only male phone numbers Do you think females too don't enjoy secs They do! But they have succeeded in putting you in a position where you'd be the one craving it while they take advantage of your excessive crave for it to milk your cash and at the same time enjoy the secs even more than you. This foolishness has to stop! Let's have some class guys abeg.

Learn to control your urges! If it becomes too much, ''ga a gboo ncha" ( go and mastuurbate)! It is better than making yourself a slave to the female's genitals.

peace

Real nigguh. Imma go right ahead & expose this bıtch. She's just a thirst trap whöre tryna get attention. This stupid bıtch called me & could say shıt, was wondering if she was shy or something. She didn't respond that's when I knew she was on some bullshıt! Who knows it's probably some cheap faggöt somewhere. I'll fückıng kill you, whoever you are... When I find your ąss. grin
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Guys Come And State Your Dick Size And Get Hooked Up by Memeni(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dick length 9inches
Slim guy

Self employed and into investments

Only real ladies ready for hook-up

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girl / Happy Birthday Dre11!! / Searching For MR Right....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.