Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Rick Ross Abandon Son After Narrowly Escaped Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Abandon Son After Narrowly Escaped Death (549 Views)

Davido Narrowly Escaped Being Taken Down By A Fan In Abuja: Video / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Abandon Son After Narrowly Escaped Death by Hoodites(f): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Rick Ross is back and improving in health from what we can see on social media over the weekend, Gucci Mane reach out to Rozay and he share their time together via photos which include the above photo on IG with an exciting caption: "Ross I’m glad u Good Vato!" while Rozay responded with same photo with the caption "Port of Miami 11 coming #MMG" and ever since then, fans has been relieve knowing the MC Hammer crooner is back and well.

However, you know people like us who seems to be the silver lining in the 'not our business but is my business' world, we always see the dos and don't and here is the don't that Rick Ross is not doing after having a second chance to live again.

We know his babymama Tia Kemp has called rapper out severally for neglecting his son, young Robert Williams and from the look of things Rick Ross is not changing to be a good father to the boy even after narrowly escaping death.

When Ross was in the hospital bed, I brought news of his two babymama Lastonia and Tia Kemp arranging for a boxing match which was proposed by Tia Kemp whom can't take Lastonia overly possessive of their babies daddy, Rick Ross.

Tia Kemp said Lastonia only want her 16 year old daughter Toie Roberts to get the love of the rapper and forget about her son William Roberts 111 who the rapper named after himself.
Lastonia and Kemp issues can be said to be women fracass but ever since Ross return from the hospital, the rapper has been seen out on shopping spree with his 16 year old daughter whom is Lastonia daughter and his third babymama wh is a fitness model name Brianna Camila with their little daughter without Tia Kemp son Robert Williams 111, which is very inappropriate and unfair to his son.

There were news from Lastonia side when Tia Kemp visited with her son while Rick Ross was hospitalized that Tia Kemp and her son are not wanted anywhere close to the rapper which Tia Kemp responded in her insta-stories where she urge Lastonia to get prepared for a fix to fix match in thirty days time, adding that "is non of your business if me and my son are not wanted, we can go see his father whenever we like".

Rick Ross is currently planning a big sweet 16 birthday party for his daughter without buying young Robert Williams a toy and that is absurd.

Source:Timelessaproko.com

1 Share

Re: Rick Ross Abandon Son After Narrowly Escaped Death by juanjo2: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2018
h

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Funke Akindele You Probably Didn't Know / Nigerian Singer Accuses Small Doctor For Allegedly Poisoning His Drink / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.