Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (39584 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Bhelamblog(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2018
A woman named Peace Uzezi Akpobaro has through her family into mourning after taking her own life following her husband's non stop infidelity..

Peace who works with one of the new generation banks along market road, Ughelli, Delta State was founded dead at her Iwhrekpokpor road residence in Ughelli, Delta State. .

Sources in the area said her husband had brought home his mistress to be staying with them under one roof, a situation that was said to have made her take her own life. .

A neighbour at the residence, said: “An empty can of Sniper and Fanta was found by her lifeless body which was discovered in the house.” .

Confirming the incident, a senior police officer attached to the Ughelli ‘B’ Division police station, Agbarha-Otor, explained that her corpse has since been deposited at the morgue of a private mortuary.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/female-banker-commits-suicide-after-her.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Jabioro: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2018
I would rather commit many times adultery than commit suicide just because she/he cheated on me..Oh my God poor woman with firm love!.Be warned! do me l do you God no dey vex.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Love hurts.I will rather be a gay.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Dontquit: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2018
R.I.P but why,when u can also play the game.

9 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Sad one. You took the wrong road Peace.
She should have just left his cheating ***.
Rest in peace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by biggerboyc(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2018
If you've never been in her shoe, you are not fit to criticise her. She might have done wrong by taking her own life. It just show how strong and weak she was. RIP, hope your husband join you soon

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Hope the man and his mistress are happy now...Theycan now phuck all they want, since that would make them happy. Rubbish!!

Aunty mistress knew oga was married, yet, she decided to scatter another person's marriage and life. Tomorrow when the wrath of Yahweh visits her, they would start accusing one woman in the village..

RIP to the dead, she woulda just moved on. Except ofcourse this is murder and not sucide...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Dee60: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Jabioro:
I would rather commit many times adultery than commit suicide just because she/he cheated on me..Oh my God poor woman with firm love!.Be warned! do me l do you God no dey vex.

That's another form of suicide! A slow one for that matter. You may walk away but don't turn yourself into something you don't want to be because someone is!

Why did the fellow marry when he knew he could not hold his zippers! So sad!

6 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by NwaAmaikpe: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2018
shocked

That's what happens to a serial cheat.

She obviously had been fvcking around.
I'm sure she shagged her boss,
Shagged her customers,
Shagged her friends' husbands,
Shagged the neighbors,
Shagged her father-in-law,
Even shagged the pastors.

So when she saw that her husband had the effontery to bring a woman back home.

She realized that karma had come visiting.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Thunder us waiting for this philandering husband
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Funmicoconuts(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Another sad case..... If you can't tolerate infidelity, it's better to divorce. Heart breaks kills especially when you are the type that needs love to be self validated. R. I. P

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by judecares1(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
so gay is d best option?
only God knows if u are not one

comshots:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Jaykolo10(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Is suicide that easy.... abi she made food now nii
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Was he worth it?

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by free2ryhme: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
So unhappy right now cry
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by blezzymoore: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Why suicide, Pls ladies be wise, Nobody worth your blood

6 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by spartan50(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2018
Now you are going to go to hell..

2 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by shaybebaby(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2018
Sure it's suicide? Someone could be getting away with murder here.

Shervydman, your help is needed here angry

15 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Abiona001(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2018
i smell rat.i dont think this is a suicide.

10 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2018
Women should learn to leave to live. It isn't by force to stay with a cheating partner. Now that she committed suicide, the cheating man is still alive and he would not stop cheating. He is just a randy man that didn't deserve a wife and she should have left with what's left of her dignity other than suicide. So sad, may her soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by omooba969(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2018
comshots:

A mumu spotted grin

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Moji12(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2018
Murder case, that is wat I sensed here. Y would a man bring in his mistress if he doesn't want u out of the way.hian.

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Proffdada: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2018
A neighbour at the residence, said: “An empty can of Sniper and Fanta was found by her lifeless body which was discovered in the house.” .

Sweet suicide cheesy
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by mannycrown: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
She lost all round. She lost her child. Her siblings and parents. Her job. Her potential lover if she had left her cheating husband. Her soul at last for committing suicide. Love is tough!

3 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by marvin906(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
as pretty as she is..
now you've committed suicide your husband will now get another wife undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by midehi2(f): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by marvin906(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
as pretty as she is..
now youve committed suicide your husband will now get another wife undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Chicagoesontop: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
comshots:

Your mumu has grand children, I'll rather die than being a gay.. Even the gays you mentioned do fall in love and even cheat on each other sometimes .. Fagot!!

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
comshots:

There is no need to. There is an option. Do not date one person, date bi-sexual ladies, two at a time, that way you do not invest emotionally.

Thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dismiss And Arraign SARS Officer For Killing A Ram Seller In Kogi / How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.