Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home (39625 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by cpu2006(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2018
Jabioro:
You failed to check my profile.l'm a grandfather,useless youth.

how many childish or childrenses u don born? grandfather to Buhari wink. u r still a nonsense pickin.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by ladybug123: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2018
I smell a rat here. I think the woman was killed and a bottle of sniper placed by her side. Or she was forced to take the sniper. All things are possible when love turns sour. She has a job, she should have left the man and live for her kids. But now she's dead. No matter the cause of her death, may she RIP
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by lincs25(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Irresponsible husband. How on earth will you treat your wife that way, do that nonsense somewhere else don't bring the bitch home whether the woman doesn't respect you.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Witnes: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Sad! why taking ur own life 4a man that we have them as many as grain of sand, ready to sing u lullabies when u are hurt, handle ur baby bump when baby shift position, cook 4 u, wash ur cloths, but No rather giving him more free full time to bring in d mistress as a wife.
When a man broke ur heart , he paves way to those who deserve u more to fill d gap.
Don't ever hurt urself because of a man.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by victorazy(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
comshots:
Love hurts.I will rather be a gay.
U smell.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by hentech911: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
The truth of the matter is, No one knows the truth of the matter.

My questions are:

1. were they legally married?
2. Do they have children?
3. Was there an issue that has been ligering for long?
SAY NO!!! TO SUICIDE BECAUSE NO RESTING IN PEACE FOR SUICIDE.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by victorazy(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
comshots:
Love hurts.I will rather be a gay.
U smell.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Jabioro: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
cpu2006:

how many childish or childrenses u don born? grandfather to Buhari wink. u r still a nonsense pickin.
lf such happen to you,is suicide your best option ? poor pickin.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's what happens to a serial cheat.
She obviously had been fvcking around. I'm sure she shagged her boss, Shagged her customers, Shagged her friends' husbands, Shagged the neighbors, Shagged her father-in-law, Even shagged the pastors.
So when she saw that her husband had the effontery to bring a woman back home.
She realized that karma had come visiting.

this is an exceptionally dumb comment

5 Likes

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Funmicoconuts(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
midehi2:

Divorce sometimes is not easy specially for ladies, i feel for her see as tears dey comot for my eyes cry

Of coz it's not easy but it would have being a better option. E pain me!
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Pat081: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rip but want did she want again u hv a child wc u should ve face on how to care 4him or her n dia re many single mom out dia too u dead 4 ntin ur child will now b another person child
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by cpu2006(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Jabioro post=65767721]lf such happen to you,is suicide your best option ? poor picking

what she should ve done was by pray, divorce or consult their pastors. not by commit suicide. for you to say do me and do you will be best option for them, that is while u remain NONSENSE PICKIN. will you happy if ur wife is doing do me and do you for you.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:
Sure it's suicide? Someone could be getting away with murder here.

Shervydman, your help is needed here angry
it could be another angle, but sadly our police are too dumb collecting #20 to be smart to detect after all "the dead don't speak"
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Pat081: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
biggerboyc:
If you've never been in her shoe, you are not fit to criticise her. She might have done wrong by taking her own life. It just show how strong and weak she was. RIP, hope your husband join you soon
b in her shoe how ??
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
You took your own life because of common penís?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Evince:

Am thinking in that direction too.
The duo could hv poisoned her and pretend to have discovered her body and rat poison.
My loud thought
Possibly. In Nigeria anything is possible. People should learn to leave an abusive relationships/marriage. I am talking about both men and women now. Leave to live. We will not die a pointless death.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
omooba969:

An autopsy would do. cool
Very true. Let's hope a proper investigation is done.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Jabioro: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=cpu2006 post=65768214][/quote]Will be happy and fulfiled if you are doing that your wife,and she commit suicide because of action and inaction? Wouldn't you prefer her to be an adulterous and be alive than be a dead woman?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by shaybebaby(f): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
frenzyduchess:
it could be another angle, but sadly our police are too dumb collecting #20 to be smart to detect after all "the dead don't speak"
It's very convenient that the can of poison was laying right next to her body.

It shouldn't be too hard to detect, test her body for evidence that it was indeed ingested, examine her stomach for other contents, check her body for signs of struggle, bruises etc

Gawd I hate how we are so passive in the face of possible injustice.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Pat081: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Moji12:
Murder case, that is wat I sensed here. Y would a man bring in his mistress if he doesn't want u out of the way.hian.
U re right d woman should ve move out of d house so far dat she ve one child d child shuld ve b her husband n I knw dat at time go on she will find better man Wu will love her n d child well
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by AntiWailer: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
What if they forced her to drink it ?

This is definitely a murder case.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by midehi2(f): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Funmicoconuts:

Of coz it's not easy but it would have being a better option. E pain me!
Yea
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Toide: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
this story weak me,how can u take ur precious life because of one man that don't even love u,can you create life?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by noziz(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Op y did u cheat on English with ur clumsy spellings? later we go hear sey English don still commit suicide grin
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dontquit:

R.I.P but why,when u can also play the game.
really? if she had done so, won't u people b d ones to fault her? I Dont support suside though but let this b a warning to those who just insult women without finding out what most are going through.

1 Like

Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pat081:
U re right d woman should ve move out of d house so far dat she ve one child d child shuld ve b her husband n I knw dat at time go on she will find better man Wu will love her n d child well
u make it sound like its so easy to move on
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by godofuck231: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A woman named Peace Uzezi Akpobaro has through her family into mourning after taking her own life following her husband's non stop infidelity..

Peace who works with one of the new generation banks along market road, Ughelli, Delta State was founded dead at her Iwhrekpokpor road residence in Ughelli, Delta State. .

Sources in the area said her husband had brought home his mistress to be staying with them under one roof, a situation that was said to have made her take her own life. .

A neighbour at the residence, said: “An empty can of Sniper and Fanta was found by her lifeless body which was discovered in the house.” .

Confirming the incident, a senior police officer attached to the Ughelli ‘B’ Division police station, Agbarha-Otor, explained that her corpse has since been deposited at the morgue of a private mortuary.

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/female-banker-commits-suicide-after-her.html?m=1

U go de hold ground over puss* with urhobo man? That na suicide na, urhobo man poss for bush? U go pass over am, that na pregnancy na, then u de form level for am inside house?
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Use your husband for money rituals, they won't listen and run away from you for saying the truth
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
gloria34:
u make it sound like its so easy to move on
it's not a big deal if one has a tangible reason 4 dat . i am a single mum and i am not dead.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Dontquit: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
gloria34:
really? if she had done so, won't u people b d ones to fault her? I Dont support suside though but let this b a warning to those who just insult women without finding out what most are going through.

Gloria my point is instead of committing suicide, its better she find someone she can find solace with,someone that can talk to her either a fe/male..if a male she can just flirt with him or date him if possible. I pray u don't go tru depression what most of them want is just to talk to someone who can speak live to them or make them know they are loved.

She definitely have colleagues but may be she is not free with most of them not talk of confiding in them, most time all we need is just someone can listen to us, look in to our eyes and see the pain, soothe the pain with his/her words and give us a shoulder to lean on.

Depression is real.
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

It's very convenient that the can of poison was laying right next to her body.

It shouldn't be too hard to detect, test her body for evidence that it was indeed ingested, examine her stomach for other contents, check her body for signs of struggle, bruises etc

Gawd I hate how we are so passive in the face of possible injustice.
it is even possible that he mistakenly hit her in the heat of the argument and they decided to frame it as murder
Re: Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home by shaybebaby(f): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
frenzyduchess:
it is even possible that he mistakenly hit her in the heat of the argument and they decided to frame it as murder
We will never know now, her body is in the morgue now. Except her family demand an investigation but that would cost money, which they may not have.

No point in hoping the state would intervene when it's there slap dash attitude to law enforcement and crime prevention that allows criminals get away scot free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.