Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Brad Pitt Decides To Stay Celibate For One Year After Breaking Up With Angelina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad Pitt Decides To Stay Celibate For One Year After Breaking Up With Angelina (415 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated / Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt Decides To Stay Celibate For One Year After Breaking Up With Angelina by Deyoungjoe16(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2018
Hollywood Vetetan Actor and celebrity Brad pitt has allegedly decided to be celibate for a full year after his break up and divorce with partner and Hollywood star, Angelina Jolie.
Brad Pitt the movie producer has been trying to get himself together and quit alcohol in take as part of his dietary.
According to sources which reported to The Sun: 'He's looking after number one. Brad is really sorting himself out. He's getting trim, eating healthily and has cut out the booze. He has been in relationships for pretty much all of his entire adult life. Now that he's single, he's doing things he's previously been unable to do.'

Source:http://www.gogglenaija.com/2018/03/brad-pitt-decides-to-stay-celibate-for.html?m=1

Re: Brad Pitt Decides To Stay Celibate For One Year After Breaking Up With Angelina by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Last year, I was celibate for just over 6 months.
When I ended it, I came like I was pissing.

(1) (Reply)

Read The Note Omotola Jalade’s Son Left On Mother’s Day / Actress Moyo Lawal Ask Her Fans To Pray For Her Future Husband / See What Dreadman Was Caught Doing With Davido's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.