Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41152 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / I Woke Up H0rny,have Been Celibate For 3years,i Want Intimacy-Tonto Dikeh Reveal / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by siofra(f): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wonders shall never end!

He even wanted her to spend more than him on the wedding.

Please use the whole of 2023 to fear Nigerian men.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by siofra(f): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
You can't tell me otherwise abeg, this guy is gay.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by siofra(f): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by cassyrooy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
The very ungodly side of this relationship.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Chai, Fancy na the type of babe I Dey find ohh.

Why Alex Dey do like Nigerian woman wey like wedding pass marriage.

Some guys sha

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by habsydiamond(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Na film production fit this guy oo.. why you go won waste money ontop wedding.. a day event where people will come and eat ur food, and be happy with u.... thats the problem with people that like to show-off.. the babe as seen the future cos she's working on after marriage but our oga na wedding money he dey find.. I pity him seriously.. if he venture into business he go fuvk up

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obviously he’s gay because he’s not been intimate with her for 5yrs has got nothing to do with religion, so what do we call that? The lady na better girl

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by integrity16(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Reskly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by MikeofKd(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

This girl Leave Nigerian men alone ,shey u don’t have work nii ?? every time Nigerian men do this and that. This is 2023 if Ur tired of Nigerian men fly abroad and date their men.

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by meobizy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
All lies.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Some guys sha

Alex is doing like a Nigerian woman, but watin e dey do na some guys' behaviour...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Tzar91: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2023
I heard that guys from Abia state are good in frustrating ladies that genuinely love them. Am from abia state, God pls no let me frustrate somebody's daughter.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Kapeter(m): 5:03am On Jan 03, 2023
When you are a career man be very careful about women. This Fancy seems to have a problrm and it's insecurity or let me say just a typical female who thinks she's the only one in love and wants it to be love, love love always. Like dis dude said he needs a doctorate. Some men might eventually stay single till Christ come with the way many of these Eves offspring behaves SMH

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Kapeter(m): 5:14am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Obviously he’s gay because he’s not been intimate with her for 5yrs has got nothing to do with religion, so what do we call that? The lady na better girl
Shouldn't she still be happy abi at least one thing I've come to learn about Nigerian girls is that if you are not so certain about marrying them (infact if you never marry them self) don't even ever let your chest mistakenly touch theirs especially when you notice they are in love with you cuz na the beginning of their witchcraft madness be dat. If you ever hear them screaming "You used me" after breakup na wetin Dem dey talk gan gan be dat. Honestly Alexx did nothing wrong by not touching her really. You can see dude is quite more concerned about his life, Fancy just insecure nothing more. Wrote that long epistle about how she'd cancel the wedding bla bla bla and then still waiting for Alexx to reply even after already telling few friends and one Mrs Toyin. When you know you don't share same vision then take a stand and be sure what you want to do. All the she's spending too much bvllshlt are just excuses.

One thing I noticed here is I think she wasn't getting enough attention from Alexx, and I think Alexx belong to the school of silent achievers. Men that don't do much talking but prefer to take care of things instead and then Alex looks ambitious too, person say him wan go for doctorate you dey complain. Abeg jare this fancy just bring the poor boy matter for open market. Nonsense.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Creativity22: 5:53am On Jan 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Some guys sha
Are you sure, he is even a man ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

Alex is a handsome man. There's no reason for him to commit to any woman. Good looking men are wanted by all women

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:
Shouldn't she still be happy abi at least one thing I've come to learn about Nigerian girls is that if you are not so certain about marrying them (infact if you never marry them self) don't even ever let your chest mistakenly touch theirs especially when you notice they are in love with you cuz na the beginning of their witchcraft madness be dat. If you ever hear them screaming "You used me" after breakup na wetin Dem dey talk gan gan be dat. Honestly Alexx did nothing wrong by not touching her really. You can see dude is quite more concerned about his life, Fancy just insecure nothing more. Wrote that long epistle about how she'd cancel the wedding bla bla bla and then still waiting for Alexx to reply even after already telling few friends and one Mrs Toyin. When you know you don't share same vision then take a stand and be sure what you want to do. All the she's spending too much bvllshlt are just excuses.

One thing I noticed here is I think she wasn't getting enough attention from Alexx, and I think Alexx belong to the school of silent achievers. Men that don't do much talking but prefer to take care of things instead and then Alex looks ambitious too, person say him wan go for doctorate you dey complain. Abeg jare this fancy just bring the poor boy matter for open market. Nonsense.
You are right but Alex sexuality has been questionable over time and from all she said, it’s all pointing to the rumor about him not being straight or you think Alex is that disciplined not to have touched her for five years ? He just wanted to use her as a cover up. Babe say she want low key wedding so they could save up and do something meaningful with the money, but Alex wants a flamboyant one but also want the babe to chest most of the financial implications. The babe na correct babe, I don read most their leaked chats. Alex has many issues abeg

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by zed7: 6:52am On Jan 03, 2023
If it's by any means true, then it's a serious red flag for a man like Alex to choose to be celibate especially to a hot girl like that.

From my experience, women that are highly focused, prudent and calculative are not easy to deal with if you're not like them.

From my perception of the girl, she seems highly disciplined and focused. Such women should not be marrying celebrities, they should marry their kind- someone who's likely not in the spotlight. That's the only way to have a good marriage.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by BIDOO(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:

Stop saying trash and be logical for once! That dude is a gay! five years? You only saw the part where he want to go for doctorate, what about the part where he said the lady family will carry almost all the wedding expenses! Read in between those lines and see the blueprint of Alex manipulation in the whole saga.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Killerbag36: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Bae u re dead to Alex talk from now till tomorrow guy man no de impressed anymore very soon Alex go invite u for wedding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Ishilove: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2023
Is this chat real? I don't trust bloggers

12 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by GloriousGbola: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

There is nothing a glorious gbola cannot do to a woman's common sense grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Is this chat real? I don't trust bloggers
Very real, she even had interview with Stella Dimokokorkus, check it on Stella’s Instagram . The dude is gay and just want to use her as a cover up. Babe is a reasonable girl sef.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Ishilove: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Very real, she even had interview with Stella Dimokokorkus, check it on Stella’s Instagram . The dude is gay and just want to use her as a cover up. Babe is a reasonable girl sef.
This is shocking. You want a flamboyant wedding but don't want to contribute?? Isn't that what Nigerian men accuse us of? cheesy

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Ishilove:

This is shocking. You want a flamboyant wedding but don't want to contribute?? Isn't that what Nigerian men accuse us of? cheesy
Alex is on his own ooo.

23 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Ballzproblem2: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2023
as usual, women doubling down on public sympathy,why did she go to meet Alex in the first place? let her accept her L

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by blaquebelle: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2023
There's nothing wrong in convincing her to stay celibate as far as they are on the same page. And as for the wedding expenses, Nigerian men have been suffering worse than this in the hands of my gender grin It's best to just avoid shallow people. Meanwhile, this people should carry their wahala off our faces. No one cares undecided This new year, unnecessary drama is not allowed. Since the wedding scattered since, what should we all do?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:
When you are a career man be very careful about women.

Ah. Do you also believe career-minded women should be very careful about men?

This Fancy seems to have a problrm and it's insecurity or let me say just a typical female who thinks she's the only one in love and wants it to be love, love love always. Like dis dude said he needs a doctorate. Some men might eventually stay single till Christ come with the way many of these Eves offspring behaves SMH

If you actually read the text messages to be objective, you would have seen that the lady in question was the one pushing for focusing on responsibilities and a 'life after the wedding.' A woman who wants a small intimate wedding and a successful marriage, with their own home and all is who you're saying is all about love and love?

Did you read the reason why she said he needs a doctorate?

29 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:

Even at the face of a seeming evidence... wow. grin

What a beautiful silent achiever.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by detectivejones: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2023
Nentizens are so gullible and like the Nigeria police believe whoever cries fowl first. This fancy chick needs to be checked, she was the one that broke off their engagement, still came out to apologize and now telling us she was manipulated and coerced na wa. BTW follow @Damentoo on twitter if you're a man and have been abused, victim of partenity fraud, accused wrongly or if you're like me who is glad someone is finally fighting for men.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by ShaqFu: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Ishilove:

well this is just a one of. Beside you know as well as I know the majority of Nigerian women contribute less for their wedding.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by ednut1(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2023
He wasn’t attracted to her. She no get yansh or boobs. She confirmed he was cheating with curvy women. He was always a social media person so you expect him to change because of you But the guy self no try wanting big wedding wey u no wan pay. Tufiakwa https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2023/01/actor-alexx-ekubos-ex-fiancee-fancy.html

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory / Fanyi, Barber Creates Davido's Face On Client's Head / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.