Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration (23722 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lie!

Use student visa to get into the country and start drug peddling and scam

Or is there another Malaysia?

Why run when u have a student visa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by staen: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wetin the dude been dey reason?? ...say im go jump from such height and land safely ....?? ..... Even nigerian airways no fit fly such height without crashing
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by Bustincole(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dis one pass me oo
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Sincerely I blame our leaders for this

Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by anselaw(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
buhari why
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by bigdoo: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
eleojo23:
Nigerians are always in the news for the wrong reasons.

It will take centuries to clean up our image in the eyes of the world.

And the painful thing is that it is just less than 1% of Nigerians that are giving us this bad name.

Even though I don't support crime, I think that those giving us the bad name are the 1% of our political appointees who enjoy fat salaries and allowances such that there is not enough to pay ordinary workers and there is only little left for infrastructural development. Imagine N13.5 million monthly allowance for each senator and there are lots of other allowances including wardrobe allowance and so on. That's why most people cannot cope in Nigeria and decide to do whatever it takes to survive.

If Buhari tells us that he is fighting corruption and does not tackle the institutions that promote corruption, then he is fooling us.

I can't imagine Nigerians running to Malaysia for work, education etc. Malaysia was far behind Nigeria in the 1960s but today we worship them. We should be sorry for ourselves and Buhari should stop deceiving us with his so-called 'war against corruption'. He doesn't know a damn thing about what he is doing. No wonder we are considered a shithole country, a jungle. If we continue this way, then Nigeria can never make it unless something drastic happens.
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by adeblow(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
I've said it countless times, the Malaysian authorities throw Nigerian drug dealers in malaysia off these buildings so they don't have to deal with taking care of their jail expenses
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by HenryHill: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Is it me or is this story incoherent?

Is Pius the Kidnapper or is it Osazuwa whose case is way different from this?
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by donqx: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
oh
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by wink2015(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
HE DIED BECAUSE HE DEY FEAR fear.
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Another developper.
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by Kestolovee95(f): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
I've also read about nigerians getting thrown off storey buildings by police in Asia who later claim they 'jumped off' the storey buildings to their death.
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by Luminee(f): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dreamwaker:
He's not a student, call him what he is, Nigerian criminal.

No be small thing my brother. Since I dey NL, na number 6 be my highest. However, you can check my signature
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

did our leaders send him to jump overboard, there is no place like home, now he will buried like a dog.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by uba1991: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
I swear before i open this thread i already knw say na pig go do that
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by pokipoki: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
How? If Nigerians citizens are lawless, it does not give the right to Nigerians living in other countries to be lawless. Bribes only work in Nigeria and not other countries!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
The criminal felt it was better to die than to be bundled back to the zoo cowlony.
In case you didn't read it, he committed crime of kidnapping for ransom. So, he wasn't coming back to zoo/cowlony, he was going to jail. He felt it was better to die than to be bundled into the Malay jail.
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by olamariamjonez(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
All these Nigerian boys sa.
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by Mariopgomery(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
If you think he jumped from the 13th floor then you are dumb. How is it possible two Nigerians jumb to their death in the same country in just a few months apart. The police na demons ? Why would they prefer to jump to their deaths than facing the police? Abeg this man was pushed to his death.
Re: Nigerian Student Jumps To Death While Fleeing Malaysian Immigration by Originalsly: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Mariopgomery:
If you think he jumped from the 13th floor then you are dumb. How is it possible two Nigerians jumb to their death in the same country in just a few months apart. The police na demons ? Why would they prefer to jump to their deaths than facing the police? Abeg this man was pushed to his death.
Bro.... use common sense.... ask yourself.... if Police do push some.criminals to their death..... why would they push one and not the other 4?...why would they push one and save 4 to bear witnesses? I'm sure you can explain.
@ topic..... these are the same guys that will be shouting how great life is in Malaysia and how well they are doing.... and baiting others to travel. Fake lives. The lesson.....always....look before you leap.....or you jump out the frying pan and into the fire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Take Captive; Burn Operational Vehicle In Benue/Taraba / Kidnapper Caught Chanting Incantation, Spewing Alligator Pepper On Kid Head / Mob Sets Suspected Robber Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.