Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,539 members, 7,850,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Shares Survival Story As She Celebrates 37th Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Shares Survival Story As She Celebrates 37th Birthday (photo) (615 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today / Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Shares Survival Story As She Celebrates 37th Birthday (photo) by GodOfAction: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actress, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha has shared her existential story as she celebrates her 37th birthday.

According to the ace actress, she almost didn’t make it as an unknown thing in her mum’s womb after her mum was told her chances of having a healthy baby was slim.

In her words:

“After all these years…
After almost not making it as an “unknown thing” in my mothers womb…
After my mother had been told her chances of having a healthy normal child were slim…
After every every….
HERE I AM !
Several years later , I Am Still Here !
Just the same old me!
All Glory To the King Of Kings !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!”
�������������

“I would be a liar if I told you everything was fine with me…
I would be telling a lie if I also told you that there weren’t times I just wanted to give up and throw in the towel…
Times when I felt I had given all and gotten absolutely nothing in return…
I wouldn’t be truthful if I told you that I don’t need help most times and that all was rosy and dandy…
Truth is I have been down and out
Tossed up and down and almost to the ground
Been lied on, bad mouthed, talked ill about
Misunderstood most times
Abused
For the heck of it Confused most times
BUT when I look back, all I see is a HAND!
The hand that has held and supported me through it all…guiding , protecting and shielding !
A. K. A. C. H. U. K. W. U
The hand that does me good and has kept me and all that I call mine safe.
As I celebrate my birthday today, I just want to say I’m grateful and thankful to you Jesus!
Continue to take all the glory!”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/12/chioma-chukwuka-shares-survival-story-as-she-celebrates-37th-birthday-photo/

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Survival Story As She Celebrates 37th Birthday (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin SHE HAD A STRONG FACE AS A CHILD.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Shares Survival Story As She Celebrates 37th Birthday (photo) by bambi2016: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
mods gets in here grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khloe Reacts To Video That She And Leo Were Mocking At Alex / Lionel Messi: Which Star Plays "Just Like" Me - And Why We Don't Work Together / Slay Queen Poses In Pants And Bra For Birthday Party Invite(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.