Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (35313 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Dailyhappenings: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2019
The Nollywood Actress, Iniobong Edo Ekim, known by her acting name, Ini Edo clocks 37 today (born 23rd of April, 1982).

She is known for her several roles in Nollywood movies and has featured in over 100 movies till date. She started her acting career in the year 2000 and presently a veteran.

Happy birthday to her!

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/actress-ini-edo-clocks-37-today-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by kunbii58: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Legend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Hbd oo

See Some Sexy Photos of Ini Edo flaunting her Curvy Body in Transparent Outfit => See Photos Here
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2019
itspzpics:
Hbd oo
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Sellfish(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Happy Birthday to her

She should sha do and born pikin ooo....Silicon nyansh does not pause Menopause ...

What will be her gain if all the profits from her international paroles are inherited by some greedy uncles and not her kids?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by yeman2012(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2019
always looking good as usual..happy birthday my former crush..anyway I love that African map shape cool

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by phkka1(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2019
What is she doing with long button?
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by BuyACar(f): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Hiya

Olumide would find himself in the middle day in reflective thinking, "What was the use of my iPhone aside making calls & texting?"

Have you ever woke up to such thinking?

Do you know you can do nearly everything as you would on your laptop on your phone?

Master the skills to be super productive on your phone

https://www.seonigeria.com/a/UCH001/GEL

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2019
37years old and "alone" no child, no husband...

Tonto, here's your mentor tongue

No mùmu feminist should quote me, I nodey play o undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Lotel: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2019
FalilaKeten:
Small time she don old
o

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by bigmike227(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
FalilaKeten:
Small time she don old
She don old already grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
I just love this girl

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Ekakamba: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Please a relationship that is leading to marriage, which road does it normally pass? grin tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Samanza89: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Old mama youngy
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by bamasite(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Still looking sweet
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by gewideas: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Happy Birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Maariage no be achievement oo buh try make you born pikin. Na wetin ur mate dey do be that grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by inspitation: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2019
will never forget her movie world apart hbd ini

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by inspitation: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Ekakamba:
Please a relationship that is leading to marriage, which road does it normally pass? grin tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Why people celebrate birthdays baffle me! Am I weird or something?

As you grow older, u are getting closer to your grave and hereafter... You do not know what that abode will hold for you.. if you will be saved or doomed!!

U should be afraid and more serious with your life and work towards doing enough to secure a blissful experience in ur grave and hereafter!!

Well, everyone has his opinion. But I am sure mine makes sense

And to think Emperor Imes will be one great celebrity who will not be celebrating his birthdays or give a sh!t about birthday celebrations delights me... grin that will set example for others and also the masses

Emperor Imes, we await ur coming grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Hbd Ini.... legend, great asset to nollywood!

However, for busy bodies, plz kindly leave her alone, unmarried+no kids= her life, not your business!

Everyone who told me to marry or born pikin, have never lent me or "dash me" one kobo before, even when I asked to pull their legs, they declined help.

So know ye thou, everyone pressuring you to do things in your life will abscond once you need their help to carry on, be wise.

Ini, do it if you like and when due. If you can't or won't, make no excuses, dont feel bad about it.

NEVER SPEND YOUR LIFE LIVING SOME ONE ELSE's DREAM!

God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2019
She is in her early 40s

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by papyskinsy: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
am saying saying she should marry buh atleast.. make she born pikin atleast or adopt.. na jus 3 years remain.. dis year don go already... Once she's too old she might not hav de strength again and might suffer frm complications
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2019
My woman crush before before
Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Too much peniss don make dis girl worwor

37 and looking 47

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (Photos) by Rokiaatu: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sellfish:
Happy Birthday to her

She should sha do and born pikin ooo....Silicon nyansh does not pause Menopause ...

What will be her gain if all the profits from her international paroles are inherited by some greedy uncles and not her kids?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.