Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Am Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And Can't Pull Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And Can't Pull Out (826 Views)

Advice Needed: Sexless Marriage / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / Can No Longer Cope In A Sexless Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And Can't Pull Out by z11111: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dear Admin,

Most people would have easily ask me to divorce my wife of eight years after reading my story but my parents raised us up against the idea that divorce is the way out. My parents have been married for almost 40 years and they have become like a reference point for us,their children and many other married couples in our community.

Before I got married,I was involved with a girl (Joyce) from my town,in Oyo. We dated for two years and the sex was amazing with her. But we didnt end up getting married because,one my parents would not have approved. This lady was a little the free type,not exactly wife material. Secondly,she cheated on me and I was hurt. My parents always encouraged us to go for a God fearing lady for marriage and so,I met Damilola from our church choir and we dated for eight months without intimacy before getting married.

Damilola my wife is the typical church raised girl. She was raised in very strict home. I was her first and she never knew anything about ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/how-i-am-stuck-in-my-sexless-marriage-with-no-chance-of-escape/

(1) (Reply)

Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding / See Seven Types Of Food That Will Protect You From Mosquito Bites. / Ask The Legal Practitioner- Landlord & Tenant Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.