Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Let Us Pray For A New Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pray For A New Nigeria (308 Views)

Building Razed By Fire In Port Harcourt, As Women Pray For The Fire To Stop / There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Pray For A New Nigeria by fxx2: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Take a moment and reflect on what Nigeria is today and what you as an individual want it to be.
Stop blaming politics, politicians or anything. Offer your prayers and wishes through this thread because,

God says:
Behold, I am about to create new heavens
and a new earth;
The things of the past shall not be remembered
or come to mind.
Instead, there shall always be rejoicing and happiness
in what I create;
For I create Nigeria to be a joy
and its people to be a delight;
I will rejoice in Nigeria
and exult in my people.
No longer shall the sound of weeping be heard there,
or the sound of crying;
No longer shall there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not round out his full lifetime;
He dies a mere youth who reaches but a hundred years,
and he who fails of a hundred shall be thought accursed.
They shall live in the houses they build,
and eat the fruit of their labour.

(1) (Reply)

When God Can't Remember Your Sins Anymore / Sam Adeyemi – How Your Words Can Change Your Destiny / South Africa Based Pro Samuel Akinboduse’s FANO Rolls Out Easter Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.