Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Will Never Be Friends With Conte - Mourinho Hints - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Never Be Friends With Conte - Mourinho Hints (337 Views)

Mourinho Hints At Immediate Return To Coaching After Spurs Sack / Mourinho Hints At Club He Will Take Next Job / "It Was Difficult To Work With Conte" - Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Be Friends With Conte - Mourinho Hints by oluwafemme129(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Old Trafford boss claims that all is well between him and Conte - Though he admitted that he could never be friends with the Italian manager Manchester United gaffer Jose Mourinho has admitted that he has settled his problems with Chelsea boss Antonio Conte, though he hinted he and his rival will never be friends. It was believed that the pair settled their differences in the lead up to United's victory over Chelsea three weeks ago.

Speaking to La Domenica Sportiva Mourinho said: "I do not want to talk about it, the important thing is that Antonio and I have done right, there have been problems but we must forget and prove that Mourinho is Mourinho and Conte is Conte.

e is coach of Chelsea, I of United and we could not respect this situation. But now we must move forward." When asked if he can become Italy next coach Mourinho said: "No, not because I do not feel passion for this country, because I feel it, but because there are so many good coaches, there are coaches at the end of their career, in full stability, the younger ones, Italy is full of quality coaches, they will never trust a foreign coach.

(1) (Reply)

PSG Ready To Battle Man Utd For Spurs Defender Toby Alderweireld / Crystal Palace 1 Vs Liverpool 2. Full Time Result. / Bayern Munich Boss Jupp Heynckes Makes Huge Transfer Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.