Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records (40045 Views)

Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture / Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
15. Tallest man ever
Although Sultan’s height sounds impressive, he would’ve seemed short in front of Robert Wadlow. Born in the U.S., Robert holds the GWR for the tallest man ever — his height measured at a dazzling 2.72 m!

15. Tallest man ever Although Sultan’s height sounds
impressive, he would’ve seemed short infront of Robert Wadlow. Born in the U.S. , Robert holds the GWR for the tallest man ever — his height measured at a dazzling 2.72 m!
**Bros! Bros!! Make i ask u, How u take dei enter motor How u take dei enter house how u take dei climb ur wom****n Hmmmmmm
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by InfernoNig: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
His trouser will be enough to sew complete suit for me

RoyalBlak007:
15. QTallest man ever
Although Sultan’s height sounds impressive, he would’ve seemed short in front of Robert Wadlow. Born in the U.S., Robert holds the GWR for the tallest man ever — his height measured at a dazzling 2.72 m!
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Greatzeus:
And these fre.......aks lipsrsealed
are you trying to mock those twins, please take that photo down....thank you
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by whiteprince(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Haaa....I don't see am.....d thing long
lol...now u have eyes...

And I know this is the type u like,that will be hitting ur womb

1 Like

Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by BIXYBABE: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
whiteprince:
lol...now u have eyes...

And I know this is the type u like,that will hitting ur womb
No be only hitting my womb but also passing through my mouth.....lols
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by whiteprince(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
BIXYBABE:

No be only hitting my womb but also passing through my mouth.....lols
hahahahahaha
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by Greatzeus(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
are you trying to mock those twins, please take that photo down....thank you
You are right,I shouldn't have labeled the pictures as freaks since the twins were not like that as a result of their own doing, unlike the rest. I regret that. cry
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

You are right,I shouldn't have labeled the pictures as freaks since the twins were not like that as a result of their own doing, unlike the rest. I regret that. cry
go and sin no more *cheers*
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by phatnpretty(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2018
donnie:

Is this a sickness or the result of obsession?
surgery
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Queenext:
Buhari should be included as the dullest president in the world.

So dumb that calling him "dumb " is an insult to dumb people
grin grin Hediot, I am trying to focus and there you are talking nonsense.

Nairaland grin grin
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by maisauki: 4:59am On Mar 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
3 mad people have been shown above me
and their madness was rated to be intelligent by a panel of 'intellectuals'
Re: People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records by Ayobami7(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIZIK Defers Award For Sanusi / Viral Tigers Living Next To SA Preschool Released Into The Wild (PICS) / Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.