Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search (15118 Views)

Scientific Discoveries / How To Use Google Docs To Make You More Efficient / How To Use Qbasic To Calculate Area Of A Circle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by pat077: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice innovation
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Premiumwriter: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Coldfeets:
This is not new.

I've been using it since the past fifty years. cheesy wink
Choi. 50 years? Oga na u born lie Mohammed?
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by sylvacent007: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one.
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Vistawaplord(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Tasmithanderson:

Good testimony cool
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by rossychik(f): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
tokrizy:
ok.noted
so d calculator on my phone that is free i won't use it..i will now go to operamini open Google search and start using my MB to check 5×5 with google..weldone sir nyc 1
u no go kill person with laughter
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Coldfeets: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Choi. 50 years? Oga na u born lie Mohammed?

Did I say fifty?

Sorry, I meant to say hundred. wink
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Premiumwriter: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Coldfeets:

Did I say fifty?
Sorry, I meant to say hundred. wink
akpako!
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
doesn't work on operamini. why?
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
I use Google calculator for my office work regularly.
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by tokrizy: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
rossychik:
u no go kill person with laughter
like say na dem dey do sub 4 me
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by pacespot(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nice one, all this to keep users glued to the search engine and more money to the company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Nellizzy(m): 12:26am On Mar 13, 2018
slapandfall:

Hallo, lebst du in Deutschland?
Ja und du?
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by slapandfall(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Nellizzy:

Ja und du?

Ja.. Welch stadt in Deutschland?
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Nellizzy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
slapandfall:

Ja.. Welch stadt in Deutschland?
Ich bin in Karlsruhe jezt
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Tasmithanderson: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2018
muhammed50:
The calculator was created using HTML

Maybe, but all he said was how it's been used
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by Victor8st: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2020
Thanks for sharing man, very useful. Are there any other calculators except that from Google? Recently I came across this percentage calculator. Me and my brother were trying to figure out how to divide the money that our parents had sent us. So we used this calculator to determine how much money each of us needed in order to pay for rent and school accessories. Me being the elder brother got a 70% share and the calculator helped a lot in getting those money.
Re: How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search by LucifeStarS: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Victor8st:
Thanks for sharing man, very useful. Are there any other calculators except that from Google? Recently I came across this percentage calculator. Me and my brother were trying to figure out how to divide the money that our parents had sent us. So we used this calculator to determine how much money each of us needed in order to pay for rent and school accessories. Me being the elder brother got a 70% share and the calculator helped a lot in getting those money.
Thank you dude, your calculator was useful for me. Why nobody give me something like a month ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech / 'Smart Bra' By Microsoft To Stop Women From Stress-related Overeating / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.