Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 (7214 Views)

How To Become A Successful Freelancer In Nigeria4 / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by Aden777(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
sprints1:
I thought this FTC sh** stopped in 2017 mehn they are really doing u
shocked
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by youngmajor: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
YANDE800:

i will like to read the ebook too

brendashola@gmail.com

everything you will need is already at http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/03/becoming-successful-freelancer-in-2018.html
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by youngmajor: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=samawo4real post=65779655][/quote]

everything you will need is already at http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/03/becoming-successful-freelancer-in-2018.html
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by abiriba: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Goodevening guys,please how can one withdraw payments made by freelance clients outside Nigeria?
I just created a freelance profile and have gotten two projects to work on but I am concerned of how the payment is done because I did not complete any form relating to means of payment.

Your responses will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
youngmajor:

yes it pays a lot. your creativity determines your pay. for newbies, thanks to photoshop action scripts and related scripts that help to automate graphic design process.
And one more thing bro, where can I get the knowledge from... Any materials you could recommend for me? I'm so passionate about learning it.
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by ozinetbiz: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
phpfx:

if you don't mind please can u share the ebook with me i beg
alexyikeh@gmail.com
the ebook please. orzikagroup@gmail.com
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by youngmajor: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
And one more thing bro, where can I get the knowledge from... Any materials you could recommend for me? I'm so passionate about learning it.

you can get comprehensive reports on starting freelancing from the source of the article at http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/03/becoming-successful-freelancer-in-2018.html
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
youngmajor:

you can get comprehensive reports on starting freelancing from the source of the article at http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/03/becoming-successful-freelancer-in-2018.html
Thanks bro.
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by bonetalk(m): 6:02am On Mar 13, 2018
youngmajor:
feel free to ask all your freelancing related questions.
I need orientation on what this freelancing is all about and how it works
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by KLDick: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
*IT'S 2018. IF YOU'RE NOT MAKING MONEY, YOU'R DOING WRONG! MAKE BIG BUCKS WITH ME THROUGH FREELANCING!*

This is a job offer.

With each year should comes a new resolution. In 2018, you should be aiming to do better than last year, or all the previous years combined, because that's the way a healthy mind should be thinking. Are you into freelancing or have a special writing talent? Are you good with words and certain your grammar is up to standard? Are you very fluent and have a good idea about writing? Are you a marketing expert or public speaker? Then, your services are needed and you should be excited!

WRITERS ARE NEEDED FOR:
Blog posts
Article writing
Ebook writing
Sales copy
Novel writing
Ebook cover design
Ebook interior design or formatting

I'm very polite, open, honest, considerate and hardworking, so you will enjoy working with me. I'm also willing to pay you at a very good rate, anything from N1500 to N3000 for 1000 words depending on your skill and the level of our relationship. You will find it hard to come across a better rate!

I make payments as soon as a client confirms he is happy with work which doesn't often take long. Be honest with yourself, that makes sense.

Please, tender your interest along with work samples. If you don't have work samples but believe strongly in yourself, you may indicate your interest as well.

Chat with you soon!

CONTACTS:
mavenwriter02@gmail.com
(WhatsApp only) 09096416132

1 Like

Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by Millionjeff: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
phpfx:

if you don't mind please can u share the ebook with me i beg

alexyikeh@gmail.com

pls help me to forward the eBook,if the has it sent to you.
Re: Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 by phpfx(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Millionjeff:

pls help me to forward the eBook,if the has it sent to you.
he hasnt o

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Tips To Help You Grow Any Online Business And Make Money From It / How Long Does SCUML Registration Take? / Locally Made Machine For Cellophane / Waterproof Manufacturing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.