Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady (45469 Views)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / 7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / Top 5 Dental Health Mistakes You Should Stop Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Aden777(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:

wow
Ambulance sighted. That's just the truth anyway... I'm not saying the are all the same...
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Change it for one that doesn't show the lines. Some girls are so ignorant that they purposely buy undersized pants that divides their ass. Though it makes the ass bigger so I guess that's the motive behind it but it's a fashion error. Thongs serves the invisible purpose very well.

I have a friend that wear hers on purpose, she said her bf loves seeing the divide of her ass, can you imagine, when i tell her other people see it too she said it doesnt matter
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by ZombieTAMER: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
My own is that girl should stop wearing "tight" when they on short skirt or gown angry angry

Are you on a mission
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for the tip. Also ladies when you wash you undies, use warm or hot water to kill the bacteria. if possible use iron to iron it, it will kill any bacteria left out and reduces any chances of infection, and when spreading it, spread it where it can see sun, also spread the front and not the back.

If you have the money, change your undies once every 3months, and know your undie size to avoid the pant dividing your ass and giving it marks.

8 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Aden777:

Ambulance sighted. That's just the truth anyway... I'm not saying the are all the same...

Yeye, an ambulance says wow continuously
Aden777:

Yeye, an ambulance says wow continuously not once
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Zamad(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Ladies who do this lack fashion sense to begin with. Pant lines are meant to be invisible.
IS IT YOUR FASHION SENSE?

2 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Memories12411: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Decency remains the standard. Nothing beats decency when it comes to fashion. DECENCY IS ATTRACTIVE.

4 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Sirpaul(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
how much
will2lead:
Order yours today
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Ginaz(f): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
I love cotton panties. So comfortable and it absorbs sweat beautifully ,dries quickly too.

The first time I worn a thong pant, it felt like I was naked. I was so conscious that I couldn't sit down, I felt exposed.

4 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Aden777(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:

You gaan dont have taste, a smart guy can figure out an unkept lady easily and it knows no tribe, if i would be tribalistic i'd say igbo ladies i know have that last one
My sister, no b taste matter b dis o... the stitches b like wetin 7 doctors worked on...
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by royalamour(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
Nothing is more romantic than seeing the line of a girl panties when she's wearing a tight dress

4 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:

I have a friend that wear hers on purpose, she said her bf loves seeing the divide of her ass, can you imagine, when i tell people see it too she said it doesnt matter
Yeah, some wear it 'cause it'll attract men with perverted minds to them. Have you seen a lady with class whose pant lines shows? Never!.

4 Likes

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Aden777(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:

Yeye, an ambulance says wow continuously
The ba3 fit die na after d first "wow"...
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Yeah, some wear it 'cause it'll attract men with perverted minds to them. Have you seen a lady with class whose pant lines shows? Never!.

Exactly what i tried explaining to her
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Aden777:

My sister, no b taste matter b dis o... the stitches b like wetin 7 doctors worked on...

Evil ni e lol
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Thanks for the tip. Also ladies when you wash you undies, use warm or hot water to kill the bacteria. if possible use iron to iron it, it will kill any bacteria left out and reduces any chances of infection, and when spreading it, spread it where it can see sun, also spread the front and not the back.

If you have the money, change your undies once every 3months, and know your undie size to avoid the pant dividing your ass and giving it marks.
Ironing is optional if they're properly put under the sun. Dettol should also be used occasionally as a disinfectant. Once infected, either with toilet infection or STD, it's normal pants used within the infection period be changed 'cause they could house bacteria. Just to add a few.

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Aden777(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:

Evil ni e lol
Meaning lipsrsealed
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by tofolo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin
Aden777:
That last one reminded me of the Yoruba babe I once dated...
Abeg I'm not being tribalistic angry na wetin e b I paint an a swear cry ...
Stitches wey dey d body pass fatal accident victim wey 7 doctors work on.
I said "babe" see as ur white pants turn brown... She said "No ooo, the color of my pant I'd DIRTY WHITE
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
Nothing is more romantic than seeing the line of a girl panties when she's wearing a tight dress

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by ProfEinstein: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
that shiit gives me a hard on aswear

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Aden777:
Meaning lipsrsealed
In a funny way, dont take it hard
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
My own is that girl should stop wearing "tight" when they on short skirt or gown angry angry
Especially the ones with big yansh grin
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Aden777(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
desreek9:

In a funny way, dont take it hard
I no understand wetin u write... Dat na y I asked... Trust me, I'm not mad about it either... I definitely know it can't b an insult
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
This tight u gals are wearing inside, is it to avoid rape or what? nobody dey wear pant again.u go see one small gal wey her yansh be like Fela own go wear tight inside nawao

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Rozaytee: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giddymoney:
ashewoo oshii

1 Like

Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Rozaytee: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Aden777:
That last one reminded me of the Yoruba babe I once dated...
Abeg I'm not being tribalistic angry na wetin e b I paint an a swear cry ...
Stitches wey dey d body pass fatal accident victim wey 7 doctors work on.
I said "babe" see as ur white pants turn brown... She said "No ooo, the color of my pant Is DIRTY WHITE
grin...dats one dirty chick
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Austinio: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Ladies who do this lack fashion sense to begin with. Pant lines are meant to be invisible.
u are right but also some don't know that different type of cloth (material) required different pant for d line(s)/not to show.
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by Aden777(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rozaytee:
grin...dats one dirty chick
Hmm, I want to believe so... I no want any 2nd test again... I don't think I will survive it if d 2nd yoruba babe turns out to b like dat too.
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by SoNature(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
OP, you for use better pix na...see as that babe dry. If that's what a typical lady looks like, I will quietly become a revered father grin
Re: Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady by AreaFada2: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Change it for one that doesn't show the lines. Some girls are so ignorant that they purposely buy undersized pants that divides their ass. Though it makes the ass bigger so I guess that's the motive behind it but it's a fashion error. Thongs serves the invisible purpose very well.

See me see wahala o.

Nor be that divided ass gan gan awon demons want to see? grin cheesy grin

Most great inventions we enjoy today were due to error.

Abeg free ass-dividing pants wearers jor. tongue tongue

But come o. Why men come plenty for this thread na? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics) / Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.