Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Google Adsense Decrease In Estimated Earnings (A Detailed Explanation) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Adsense Decrease In Estimated Earnings (A Detailed Explanation) (807 Views)

Best Effective Ways To Decrease Load Time Of Website / I'm Gonna Pay You For A Detailed Pricing Model For A Site Like Jiji / .net Vs Java — A Detailed Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Decrease In Estimated Earnings (A Detailed Explanation) by explosivesedo: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Truth be told

Not all bloggers have finally reached their withdrawal threshold with google Adsense or any other ads publishing media notwithstanding several of them claim they have withdrawn many times from Adsense.

If you have ever reached your withdrawal threshold with Adsense and you found out that your earnings drastically reduced by several dollars or maybe slightly little amount which is considered significant at some point.

This is considered as “Google Adsense decrease in finalized earnings”.

My story

Last month while using google Adsense, I was only able to make an estimated earning of £400 but I was paid out £85.58 pounds as my finalized earnings and I lost above £300 to invalid clicks and that was when my question emerged.

“What happened to my earnings?”.

Recall that: here @blogincomes, we write what we know and also from experience from what’s happened to us.

The answer was quite simple as it was due to invalid traffic and also invalid clicks that was counting on my Adsense account. During this time of using this said traffic, I was able to make close to £10 daily but in the end of the month I was thunderously amazed by the proceeds.

As did I shared the reason why my Adsense estimated earnings decreased, I will like to ask you a question, have you ever experienced such as an Adsense publisher?

If yes, then you will need to look at the reasons why it happened to your account and your earnings.

Reasons for decrease in google Adsense estimated earnings

. Invalid traffic from non legit traffic sources

. Invalid clicks from the non legit traffic sources

. Incomplete actions to ads clicked

. Repetitive ad click considering the said traffic is coming from a legit source

. Referred traffic from certain sources like some paid traffic sources also causes invalid clicks on ads

. Shallow or low interest of visitors on ads clicked

As a blogger, you have to take good care of the sources which your traffic comes from if you do not need to have the issue of invalid clicks coming to your Adsense ads.

Sometimes when we record invalid clicks on Adsense, we do not get paid but rather we get our accounts banned or disabled but still consequently I believe you know that an invalid click can equally pay you only to be deducted later.

Having listed the above, let us now explain the solutions to avoiding invalid clicks on your websites ads and escape decrease in finalized Adsense earnings.

How to escape google Adsense decrease in estimated earnings

. Source your web visitors from search engine only

. Promote your website through the certified link

. It is highly advised to use google adword, bing adword and SEMrush to promote your website

. Avoid wrong ads placement on your website to avoid non interested clicks on ads

. Better still, do not buy traffic from web traffic sellers

. Finally do not force your visitors to click on your ads or either trick them to do so as it will bring forth invalid click on your Adsense ads

As a google Adsense publisher you should try as much as possible to be friendly with everything that could cause harm to your google Adsense account as it involves everything you should know about Adsense.
We believe this is one of the things you haven’t heard about much often as a google Adsense publisher, so here’s a start to it.

Wrap up

We suppose you now understand why your website may be experiencing a decrease in google Adsense finalized earnings.

Taking these procedures and parameters into consideration will help you in all endeavour to find out how best to promote your website and keep your earnings intact and escape the issue of google Adsense decrease in estimated earnings.

Source:http://blogincomes.com.ng/google-adsense-decrease-in-estimated-earnings-a-detailed-explanation/

(1) (Reply)

Combating Software Piracy. / Da New Eespace Is Officially (100% Ready) Opened For Business / Advice On Forthcoming Programming Training Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.