Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Advice On Forthcoming Programming Training Urgently Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice On Forthcoming Programming Training Urgently Needed (806 Views)

Practical Programming Training In The University Fo Ibadan / Free Web Development And Programming Training On Whatsapp / Can A 6-day Programming Training Be The Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Forthcoming Programming Training Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 01, 2018
Good day Programmers and Webmasters in the house.

Please of you're an instructor or you do part time trainer when it suits your schedule, I need you critique a training outline for me.

Recently I met someone who convinced me its not hard to learn programming if you have the right tutor. I am organising a forth coming training with a programmer and this is what will be covered:

COURSE SCHEDULE & DURATION (12 Days)

Introduction to Web Development, Internet Technology & Business Insight (Freelancing) (1 Days)

Web Design (Wire Framing, HTML, Java Scripting, CSS, Animation) and Graphics (Fireworks) (4 Days)

Web Development : Database (mySQL) & Server Side Scripting (PHP) (4 Days)

Web Hosting & Security (Scanning tools, Vulnerability Tools, Pen Testing e.t.c) (2 Days)

Project (1 Day)

The above course outline is what the programmer proposed.
I was also told that this is the first step and not the entirety of programming, that there should be another class much later that will cover other programming aspects in depth such as post GRE mysql, Oracle, Sybase, SQL server and much more.

My concern for this first training outline is as follows:

Is this course outline the best foundation for a newbie programmer?

Is the duration going to enable anyone learn it well.
Its going for 12 days (8am-4pm) with one hour break by 11 am-12pm.
That's 7 hours of learning for 12 days continuously?

Is the time and duration not going to enable good assimilation mentally?
Its going from to be Monday to Saturdays

Can anyone truly be able to build a website after the training?

Though I was hinted that certain type of website require a combination of different programming languages.

But is the above course outline adequate enough?

I'm also told the freelancing part of the training is for entrepreneurship and to enable the participants get jobs from several platforms worldwide.

I appreciate you for all your answers, explanations and suggestions you will provide.

My WhatsApp number is 08130489258

You can contact me with any valuable Intel you might have that can better the above.
I just want to start this programming training on the right path.

Thank you all
My name is Joseph
I'm Waiting to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Text To Voice Call Adverts At Www.text2voiceads.com/call @60 Naira / Readymade PHP & Open Source Scripts To Design Any Kind Of Website In Few Mins / You Have A Google Play Store Devloper Account?...ur Urgent Help Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.