Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone (4154 Views)

My Posts Don't Appear Under The Right Categories On Desktop View / How To Login Telegram Account On Desktop / My Site Is Displaying Mobile Version On Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by NaijaCover(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2018
.com Since When Did It Started
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by odohemma(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2018
It could be from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). My webpage doesn't open on my PC when I use Glo, but it opens when I use Etisalat. However, it opens on Opera Mini irrespective of the ISP.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
shy ke
Oya teach me Programming. It's surprising how a Lady just like you defiled all odds to learn that.

When you answered that guy question on his website not viewing via laptop, I thought you were a guy.

More grease.

Thanks sir. I appreciate

Its an hobby. I love it
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2018
modelmike7:
Thanks and God bless you ma'm.
Thanks too dear

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by donsolo4u2c(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2018
I have read some comments here and those who claims to be gurus or webmasters can not even detect the problem, however, the problem is not from your blog but network provider, recently, Globacom (GLO) Blacklist bloggers, this means you can post or customize your blog but cant view it on laptop with glo sim, but can viewed on mobile...... Secondly if your using another sim, just clear your browsers history and data. this two steps must work..... for further help dial 08130507726

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by izzyboi(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2018
please visit my blog www.didyouknowthesefacts. I'm in dire need of constructive criticism. thank you all
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by temmarison(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello, the problem is from your theme. Since it shows on mobile and dosent show on desktop. You probably have done some adjustment on your theme that went wrong.(A class in your CSS file is missing)
Solution: reinstall the theme or choose another one. Or chat me up on whatsapp: 0 7 0 1 2 7 0 9 5 9 2
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by jimcaddy(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Several reasons. First what sort of theme are you using? Is it an theme that works on desktop and mobile? Some themes could work on mobile and not work on desktops. Consider changing your theme. Also did you link your blog well to your domain name? Verify that too?
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by ArewaWatch: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2018
Thank you all for your responses.

1. I am using etisalat (9mobile) network

2. The problem started yesterday evening

3. The current theme was not the original theme of the blog. When the problem started, I thought it was a problem with the theme so I changed it but the problem persist.

4. I got my domain name from whogohost. The unblock ip option on whogohost shows that my ip was not blocked.

5. I contacted google and was told that:
Your current DNS records shows you are missing the four A Records as recommended by Blogger Setup Custom Domain
. I have sent a mail to whogohost to help out with this. I am still expecting a responce from them.

Thanks once again.
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by Opinionated: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2018
ArewaWatch:
Good day great webmasters. Kindly come to my assistance. My blogger blog, www.arewawatch.com does tot display when i try to access it with my laptop but it does appear when i access it with my mobile phone.

I really dont know what happened. Kindly assist.

Change the network you are browsing with. You are probably using Glo, hence, the problem.
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by Opinionated: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2018
ArewaWatch:

3. The current theme was not the original theme of the blog. When the problem started, I thought it was a problem with the theme so I changed it but the problem persist.

4. I got my domain name from whogohost. The unblock ip option on whogohost shows that my ip was not blocked.

5. I contacted google and was told that: . I have sent a mail to whogohost to help out with this. I am still expecting a responce from them.

Thanks once again.

Check with WhoGoHost and Blogger on how to setup your A Records.

If you follow their steps properly, the problem should not exist.
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by ArewaWatch: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Opinionated:

Check with WhoGoHost and Blogger on how to setup your A Records.

If you follow their steps properly, the problem should not exist.

Thanks. I am currently on this
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by ArewaWatch: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Update

I just disconnected my custom domain name from the blog and i cam now view the blog on my laptop via www.arewawatch..com.

This proves that the problem is with the connection of my custom domain. I am still waiting for whogohost to help mr fix the problem.

Thank you once again
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by teemy(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2018
ArewaWatch:

5. I contacted google and was told that: . I have sent a mail to whogohost to help out with this. I am still expecting a responce from them.

Thanks once again.

Try it again. It really could be the glo network as someone pointed out. some of my blogger powered domains were having same issues but just this morning after reading this thread decided to check them out and in between they came back alive. Seems glo could have reset something.
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by teemy(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2018
https://www.shoutmeloud.com/setup--custom-domain.html

This should settle the rest. You can get access to your DNS Zone settings in Cpanel
Re: Please Help: My Blog Does Not Show On Desktop But Shows On Mobile Phone by harish00000(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Here is the complete guide which can help you in setting up the domain name in the right way. Check it out here: https://fulltechhelp.com/setup-bigrock-custom-domain-in-blogger/

Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unique Online Forum For Sale! / How Do I Reduce Picture Kilobyte? / Connecting Your Form To Interswitch Webpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.