Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nollywood Soundtracks That Tell The Storyline With Their Lyrics - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Soundtracks That Tell The Storyline With Their Lyrics (2200 Views)

Your Best Movie Theme Songs/soundtracks/ads / Movies And Their Soundtracks / Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Soundtracks That Tell The Storyline With Their Lyrics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2010
Haba wetin? Why I wan even watch the movie sef if una don already sing the beginning and the end to me?

I dey vex!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nollywood Soundtracks That Tell The Storyline With Their Lyrics by chic2pimp(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2010
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

This is one of the reasons I don't watch 'NOLLYCRAPWOOD' Movies.
Re: Nollywood Soundtracks That Tell The Storyline With Their Lyrics by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Nollywood Movie's are too easy to explain and picture out even without watching. . . only the poster one can explain from the beginning of a movie to the end . The funny thing is that some of their movie doesn't match with the name . too many are crappy. grin grin grin grin.

I have spent my 3 hours sitting down watching a certain nollywood movie without passing any messege of understanding. you know , kind of annoying sometimes and this reason i have stopped watching the nigeria home movies. grin grin smiley
[/size]
Re: Nollywood Soundtracks That Tell The Storyline With Their Lyrics by obinna5000(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]
I have spent my 3 hours sitting down watching a certain nollywood movie without passing any messege of understanding. you know , kind of annoying sometimes and this reason i have stopped watching the nigeria home movies. grin grin smiley
[/size]

That is the main problem with Nigerian movies. They can only state the problems but have no solution whatever to them. And they also claim their films pass good messages but I have not seen any so far.
As for the soundtrack giving an insight to the film, I find it quite amusing at times and annoying as well.
Re: Nollywood Soundtracks That Tell The Storyline With Their Lyrics by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]I concur with all above synopsis. . . . . um, synopsies. . . .synopsex. . . . view points. grin[/size]
obinna5000:

That is the main problem with Nigerian movies. They can only state the problems but have no solution whatever to them. And they also claim their films pass good messages but I have not seen any so far.
As for the soundtrack giving an insight to the film, I find it quite amusing at times and annoying as well.

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Now Have A Cinema / Faruk Lasaki's "changing Faces" Can Change The Nigerian Film Industry / How To Install Hitv Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.