Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner (29844 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just come and quite being inquisitive already!
Alright expect me in a while,, Let me show you pepper..
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Alright expect me in a while,, Let me show you pepper..

grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin
hmmm it looks like you are very kind and playful..
I like You already.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
hmmm it looks like you are very kind and playful..

I like You already.

Thank you!
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you!
Hmm thank heavens I'm single and searching.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Awwwwwwwwn.... Wow! Like seriously? So your son and I share same Birth month.... Interestingly cool.

Happy Birthday to your son Madam Dominique. smiley May he grow to become so much more responsible and much wiser than anyone expects him to be. Bon Anniversaire....

dominique:
My son's birthday mate smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by enemmo(f): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Coldfeets:

Yeah... you have a point there!

But the over hype wey follow her is where my concern lies...

Some people get so over hyped to the extent that at some point you start to wonder where all that hyping is even coming from.

This Yemi of an artiste is one of such people.

Lol

Most of it comes from outside Nigeria. More people should study that strategy, working with a target audience. The French and Swahili singing paid off.

I would want to build my brand and fanbase around those who would have my back, come rain or shine.

Nigerians are our people but they forget the good times easily eg Ice Prince, Dbanj, etc
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by enemmo(f): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:
My son's birthday mate smiley

Happy birthday to your son.

Many many more blessed years to him.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Coldfeets: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
enemmo:

Lol

Most of it comes from outside Nigeria. More people should study that strategy, working with a target audience. The French and Swahili singing paid off.

I would want to build my brand and fanbase around those who would have my back, come rain or shine.

Nigerians are our people but they forget the good times easily eg Ice Prince, Dbanj, etc

I see...

It seems like you're in the industry too...?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm thank heavens I'm single and searching.

Dey whine yourself.
Do you even know if I'm single and searching?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dey whine yourself. Do you even know if I'm single and searching?
does it matter..
what matters is that you are beautiful..
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
does it matter..

what matters is that you are beautiful..

Thank you Sir.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you Sir.
you are welcome..
which state do you reside in?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by dominique(f): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Awwwwwwwwn.... Wow! Like seriously? So your son and I share same Birth month.... Interestingly cool.

Happy Birthday to your son Madam Dominique. smiley May he grow to become so much more responsible and much wiser than anyone expects him to be. Bon Anniversaire....

Amen, thanks smiley

When is your own birthday?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by lamex20(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
mistercharles:

They say she won the peak talent show in 2009 which means she was 20 then grin.
Ask yourself how old you're and what you've won cheesy
He is a None living thing
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
It is 17th Ma'am.... smiley

dominique:

Amen, thanks smiley

When is your own birthday?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
It is 17th Ma'am.... smiley

That's just days away, happy birthday in advance smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Merci beaucoup Madame Dom. smiley

dominique:

That's just days away, happy birthday in advance smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
you are welcome..

which state do you reside in?

Lagos state of course!
What about you?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
why you think she de market hersef
nairalanduseles:
29 years old is really old ....she better born quick because girls prime na 25
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lagos state of course! What about you?
Delta state.... Have you been to delta?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Delta state....
Have you been to delta?

Not at all. Is that your permanent residence?
In addition, are you one of 'em?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not at all. Is that your permanent residence?
In addition, are you one of 'em?
yeah I'm one of them,, for now I'm in delta but i will be leaving for Lagos very soon
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
DrinkLimca:
yeah I'm one of them,, for now I'm in delta but i will be leaving for Lagos very soon

Deltans sha...

I have a whole lot of them as friends. I wonder why.

What's your real name?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today. Dazzles In Black For Dinner by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Deltans sha...

I have a whole lot of them as friends. I wonder why.

What's your real name?
that's cool,, my real name is John snow,, and yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer / Actor Victor Osuagwu Weds In A Truck / Ini Edo & AY Comedian Share Intimate Pose In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.