Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

9year Old Boy Akachukwu , Jumped Into A Well And Saved His 3yr Old Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9year Old Boy Akachukwu , Jumped Into A Well And Saved His 3yr Old Brother (379 Views)

My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9year Old Boy Akachukwu , Jumped Into A Well And Saved His 3yr Old Brother by Kariboe: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2018
LOVE AND RISK
A hero may not be known at birth. He is discovered in heroic deeds.
True love is for others. Taking risk for the sake of others.
Francis Akachukwu Eze, a boy of 9 Clothed his love for his younger brother of 3 In a garment of bravery.
He couldnt stand it when his younger brother fell into a well.
"My brother must not die" He said.
Without waiting for the popular rapid response, He entered the well And made the rescue. He brought him out on his back
We rejoice with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xTt4Ya0N90
Re: 9year Old Boy Akachukwu , Jumped Into A Well And Saved His 3yr Old Brother by Missonas(f): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
He really is the hand of God at work smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Be In Charge In Your Children Life / Trials Of Womanhood / What Is A Life Of Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.