Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Will You Return The Money??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Return The Money??? (382 Views)

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Return The Money??? by EdificationBoss: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Will You Return The Money

http://newshelm.ng/will-you-return-the-money/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Will You Return The Money??? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Nope that's my hard earned cash.
Re: Will You Return The Money??? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2018
What is lost can never be found- Jason cool
Re: Will You Return The Money??? by krissconnect(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
What is lost can never be found- Jason cool
I hope ur quote won't come back to hunt u when u lose somtin valuable and wish to find it sad
Re: Will You Return The Money??? by krissconnect(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2018
fuckerstard:
Nope that's my hard earned cash.
u must be a fulani man grin
Re: Will You Return The Money??? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2018
As for me, i think i will return it...

and if i do that, i can tell u that they will never flog me again over missing something..
Re: Will You Return The Money??? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
krissconnect:

I hope ur quote won't come back to hunt u when u lose somtin valuable and wish to find it sad
Keep hoping bro...
Re: Will You Return The Money??? by cecepito: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good day everyone well please i just wish some people could hear me out, just had a child successfully but cant get my family out of the hospital the bills are still remaining and im out of job please i need help from anyone that can help me friends and family have foresaked me, please members of this great forum let God touch you to help me this is 2 weeks of delivery please help me.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must For Your Family To Have A Set Of Ceramic Cup? / Four Important Ways Of Helping A Depressed Friend Or Family Member / Donald Trump Jr. Ready To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.