Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,954 members, 7,841,683 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . (1223 Views)

Ministers At The Gate Of Hell. / A Thread For Those Attending The 2014 RCCG Convention & Ministers Conference / Why Is It That Most Pentecostal Ministers Focus On The Old Testament ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by JeSoul(f): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2010
International Pastors and Ministers Summit: Fulfilling Your Ministry. In this seminar you will learn:

-How to break the 100/200 barrier

-How to attract new members to your church

-Front and back door of your church

-Becoming a church growth pastor

-How to increase giving in your church and how to release prosperity anointing within your congregation

-How to start a television/radio ministry

-How to raise partners in your ministry

One would think that a gathering of "pastors" might include bible studies or prayer sessions or community service or any of those other outrageous practices the early apostles took part in.

Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by mazaje(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2010
grin grin grin. . . . .Man must wack. . . .Allow them to keep their hussle on. . . .
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by nuclearboy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2010
Jesoul,

is this a joke?

Please God, let her reply "yes" embarassed
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
Why are you surprised? this is a religious business meeting. Nothing to do with the gospel.
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by Enigma(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2010
I'm afraid it's been going on for a while. There was one in the US (where it all started naturally) some years ago which even included 'fleecing the flock' on bosoms its programme, believe it or not! Pity I never saved the link.

EDIT lol I must have typed t its by accident! smiley
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by aletheia(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2010
Just putting to practice what they learn.

Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
lol nice ad aletheia! grin
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by aletheia(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
^^^Thanks Bro.
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2010
Anointing to Prosper

God wishes above all things that you prosper in all areas of your life. The word lets us know that there is anointing upon your life that can cause you to prosper in any circumstance.

In this CD pack, Pastor Philip will teach you practical steps that will help you to tap into the anointing to prosper.

YOU WILL NEVER BE BROKE ANOTHER DAY IN YOUR LIFE.

Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by petres007(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

Jesoul,

is this a joke?

Of course the answer's a "no"! Things are really happening out there o! grin grin grin

I'm not surprised. . . The Bishop at Ota already called church a business so. . . undecided
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by Enigma(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2010
In post #8 see how the fraudster called the price of his merchandise "love gift"; they learn such "spiritual" words from the likes of Benny Hinn. It's a pity that it works because their victims erm customers "partners" are fooled by those spiritual-sounding words.
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by JeSoul(f): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

Jesoul,

is this a joke?

Unfortunately it ain't no joke.

Somehow my email add got added to a "christian magazine's" mailing list - for about a year or so now - and I woulda deleted myself from their list but they regularly send these kinds of advertisements and I thot I'd stay tuned to see what was latest in the world of "church". This was sent out just yesterday. . . "becoming a church growth pastor, how to increase giving in your church" these guys are brazen in their approach and now openly do it without an ounce of shame.
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by JeSoul(f): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

YOU WILL NEVER BE BROKE ANOTHER DAY IN YOUR LIFE.
How many zombies are turning over their hard earned monies to 'pastors' in the hopes that ^^ will be true in their lives.

Aletheia, that's hilarious. "Certified B.S." lol
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by jesus3: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
For the first time seeing only christians making the first 11 posts without being intruded by other 'sect' save for mazaje
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by nuclearboy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2010
Starting to seem obvious why God said some of these people were not fit to live.

The gall of it  angry
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by manmustwac(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
mazaje:

grin grin grin. . . . .Man must wack. . . .Allow them to keep their hussle on. . . .
If i wasn't working on May 1st i would have attended out of curiosity
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by semid4lyfe(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2010
Hmmm. . . .the end time is here
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by vescucci(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2010
When something that would be funny as fiction happens in reality, it ceases to be funny. Wow. Very soon, there'll be conferences and workshops and certification requirements.
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2010
JeSoul:

International Pastors and Ministers Summit: Fulfilling Your Ministry. In this seminar you will learn:

-How to break the 100/200 barrier

-How to attract new members to your church

-Front and back door of your church

-Becoming a church growth pastor

-How to increase giving in your church and how to release prosperity anointing within your congregation

-How to start a television/radio ministry

-How to raise partners in your ministry

Seriously this is a power packed seminar. But for £10? That Pastor must be really hungry.
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by petres007(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2010
JeSoul:

Unfortunately it ain't no joke.

Somehow my email add got added to a "christian magazine's" mailing list - for about a year or so now - and I woulda deleted myself from their list but they regularly send these kinds of advertisements and I thot I'd stay tuned to see what was latest in the world of "church". This was sent out just yesterday. . . "becoming a church growth pastor, how to increase giving in your church" these guys are brazen in their approach and now openly do it without an ounce of shame.

And give Christianity a bad name in the process. . . undecided
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by InesQor(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2010
Chei!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@aletheia: LOL I love that certified B.S. one a lot
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by Mudley313: 11:00pm On May 01, 2010
manmustwac:

If i wasn't working on May 1st i would have attended out of curiosity

u sure? registration cost 10 pounds. word of gawd is not for free ya know undecided
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by manmustwac(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2010
Mudley313:

u sure? registration cost 10 pounds. word of gawd is not for free ya know undecided
its all business in disguise nowadays
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by Tonyet1(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2010
na lie i no believe u! na you design dat poster joh! angry
Re: The "Successful Ministers Network" Presents . . . by JeSoul(f): 2:47pm On May 04, 2010
Tonye-t:

na lie i no believe u! na you design dat poster joh! angry
Lol. Of course I designed it, with my sinister self.

Infact I also designed this website http://www.cruxmagazine.tv/eblast/NGCC/PastorsSummit/. I run the entire site and force churches and men of god to make and post advertisements of the themselves and of their seminars, and I then use those adverts against them. Gosh, I'm so evil.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The 10 Commandments / Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum / Shocking News: The Ex-muslim Priest Said That ”all Muslim Must Change To Christi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.