Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum (1222 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank / For Aspiring Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by tpia5: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by Texykool: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by tpia5: 2:58am On Nov 27, 2014
lets start with some things a pastor will not do.

1. Post pictures of himself posing with n.aked women and kissing their butts.

no Christian church does that, for those who don't know.

If a so-called Christian tells you such a person is a pastor, then the tale bearer is working for the devil.

as Paul explained in 1 Corinthians 11 verse 16:

If anyone wants to be contentious about this, we have no other practice—nor do the churches of God.

Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by tpia5: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Question:

Which of these scenarios should be a basic guideline in pastoring?

Titus 1 12-13

One of the Cretans, a prophet of their own, said "Cretans are always liars, lazy beasts, gluttons". This testimony is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith.

Or

1 Timothy 1 20

Of whom is . . . . . . . . . . . who I have delivered unto satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by tpiah2: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2014
Can pastors be protected against spiritual attacks?
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by tpiander: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by misreal(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2015
tpiah2:
Can pastors be protected against spiritual attacks?
I am a pastor,I have been attacked so many times.Jesus never promised you won't be attacked,he only promised to be with you and no devil can harm you.
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by tpiander: 2:19am On Jun 29, 2015
misreal:
I am a pastor.

bro this is a serious topic, no be joke section nah.
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by misreal(m): 3:54am On Jun 29, 2015
tpiander:

bro this is a serious topic, no be joke section nah.
do I sound like a joker undecided...mtchwww...
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by tpiander: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2015
I went through your post history, looking for pastor like comments and threads. Can you refer me to any?
Re: Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum by tpiander: 4:39am On Jul 31, 2015
The LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

God does not view things the way men do. People look on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart

1 Samuel 16:7

Is outward appearance the major yardstick for appraising character?

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Read What A Woman Did To Her Baby In The Name Of Religion . / Is My Sin Forgivable???? / Ghost Caught On Cam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.