Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Helplessly In Love With A Married Man Who Is My Subordinate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Helplessly In Love With A Married Man Who Is My Subordinate (624 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helplessly In Love With A Married Man Who Is My Subordinate by z11111: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2018
My name is Dina. I work with a Multinational in Lagos. When we had an interview for a Senior Manager a year ago, I was. stunned when a young man walked into the interview. As COO,I was part of the interview panel and all I could do was mope at how handsome this candidate called Goke was. When it was time to make the decision,I practically shut down all other options,Goke was my pick and that was it.

Ever since Goke resumed with us,I have been goggling around him. Like he is so handsome it hurts. I quickly got to know him,be friendly with him. I was COO,single but I found out that Goke was five years younger than me with a wife and kid. But I couldn't help how I was always feeling around him. I am a goal-getter,I invited him for lunch two weeks later and told him I liked him. I told him I wanted us to be friends with benefits no strings attached. I was just too attracted and it was making me loose control anytime he was around.

Goke was flattered,asked me to give him time to think about it. He came back to me next day saying it was OK as long as I took care of him in return. That meant,I would gift him financially. I was game!...Goke is literally a Greek god in looks and in bed. I feel so jealous of his wife to the extent that I now ......

https://livelystones.com.ng/helplessly-in-love-with-a-married-man-who-is-my-subordinate/
Re: Helplessly In Love With A Married Man Who Is My Subordinate by godliman: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2018
ONE DAY YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF AT THE GATES OF HELL WAITING ADMISSION DON'T ASK WHY, FOR YOU WILL REAP THEN WHAT YOU ARE SOWING NOW

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets Of Successful Families / My Husband Is Selfish & He Is Not Interested In My Happiness / Let's Say All Things Works Normal..... What Is The Best Age For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.