Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

5th Quadrant Invites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5th Quadrant Invites (3715 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Direct Sales Executive At Fifth Quadrant Performance / Job Vacancies At Fifth Quadrant / Who Knows Anything About Fifth Quadrant Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5th Quadrant Invites by skolab4(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Fifth quadrant recruitment
Direct Sales Agent.....

Pls who knows their working conditions?
Hello,

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled to attend an interview with details below

Time: 10 am

Venue: Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited (FQPL)

Address: 2nd Floor, No 2, Macarthy Street
Beside TBS, Onikan
Lagos
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by Lulubide: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
I got thesame mail too
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by fabraham(m): 3:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Same here
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by ganie(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2018
skolab4:
Fifth quadrant recruitment
Direct Sales Agent.....

Pls who knows their working conditions?
Hello,

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled to attend an interview with details below

Time: 10 am

Venue: Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited (FQPL)

Address: 2nd Floor, No 2, Macarthy Street
Beside TBS, Onikan
Lagos
How did it go bro?
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by gucciangel(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2018
I got same mail am hour ago but I can't make it, I reside in Abuja.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by skolab4(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
ganie:

How did it go bro?
I did not go for the interview, I suspect it might base on target though I could av been there if I'm in Lagos but I travelled
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by skolab4(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
fabraham:
Same here
When were u scheduled for the interview?[sup][/sup]
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by skolab4(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lulubide:
I got thesame mail too
What date?
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by fabraham(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2018
skolab4:

When were u scheduled for the interview?[sup][/sup]
Monday 19/3/18
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
did anybody attend?

1 Like

Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by emmysoftyou: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
dejive:
did anybody attend?
did you go?
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
emmysoftyou:
did you go?

didnt go. cudnt get any info here. did u,
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by emmysoftyou: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
dejive:

didnt go. cudnt get any info here. did u,
we don't have any info about the company, you should have go and try ur luck cos I know there are firm in macathy street Lagos island.

Don't rely on info except you don't like the DSA job.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by tracysparkle: 1:14pm On May 16, 2018
hello. please I just got an interview invite from 5th quadrant for 18th of May. place does anyone know their conditions.pls help because I live in warri.is it worth the stress of travelling.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=tracysparkle post=67610797]hello. please I just got an interview invite from 5th quadrant for 18th of May. place does anyone know their conditions.pls help because I live in warri.is it worth the stress of travelling.[/quote

for what role?
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by tracysparkle: 1:49pm On May 16, 2018
DSA
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 16, 2018
tracysparkle:
DSA

its a contract job..they actually recruit on behalf of financial institutions,you will 1st have an interview with them, afterwhich you will be contacted via email if you are successful..another invite will now be sent for you to be interviewed by the company they are recruiting for..so the whole process may take up to 3 weeks..if you have passion for direct sales job, you can give it a trial..d salary is mostly 50k to 60k..you have a target to meet and also get commission on closed deals.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by tracysparkle: 3:29pm On May 16, 2018
dejive:

its a contract job..they actually recruit on behalf of financial institutions,you will 1st have an interview with them, afterwhich you will be contacted via email if you are successful..another invite will now be sent for you to be interviewed by the company they are recruiting for..so the whole process may take up to 3 weeks..if you have passion for direct sales job, you can give it a trial..d salary is mostly 50k to 60k..you have a target to meet and also get commission on closed deals.

is this for only Lagos residents?
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 16, 2018
tracysparkle:

is this for only Lagos residents?

they are located in Lagos. was the address sent to you outside lagos? their office is around TBS
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by ruzell86: 4:47pm On May 16, 2018
Yes, you are right.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by tracysparkle: 5:53pm On May 16, 2018
the interview is in Lagos but I am wondering if they post outside Lagos.... because I live in warri and not willing to relocate.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by talk2ibk(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2018
dejive:

Please, have yoo gone for their interview beforw and if yes how was it...git an invite also
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 16, 2018
talk2ibk:

Please, have yoo gone for their interview beforw and if yes how was it...git an invite also

i once attended an interview session with them...questions are based on what u have on ur cv and ur knowledge abt d job applied..just basics
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by timagentms: 8:51pm On May 16, 2018
even I got invited for the interview with them on March, and I was not around then, I was in Abuja, and I sent mail to them, a day before the interview if they can assist me in reschedule my interview, but up till now, I have not hear from them.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by timagentms: 8:57pm On May 16, 2018
tracysparkle:
the interview is in Lagos but I am wondering if they post outside Lagos.... because I live in warri and not willing to relocate.
even I too make an enquiry on this by sending mail to the and even comment to their job post to asked about the location. They didn't reply. what I know is that they don't like to reply or respond to any enquiry.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by tracysparkle: 9:43pm On May 16, 2018
timagentms:
even I too make an enquiry on this by sending mail to the and even comment to their job post to asked about the location. They didn't reply. what I know is that they don't like to reply or respond to any enquiry.

I have been trying to call but their number is switched off. where is your location?
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by timagentms: 8:05am On May 17, 2018
tracysparkle:

I have been trying to call but their number is switched off. where is your location?
yes is true, the number they placed on their website is a died line since, I have called this number (07038740707) like over a thousand times since March, is always switched off. My location is Ibd based.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by zomasalas(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2018
I also got the invite for today
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by timagentms: 6:00pm On May 18, 2018
zomasalas:
I also got the invite for today
then how far about the interview, did u go for it and if yes, what is their mode of work all about.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by tracysparkle: 9:45am On May 19, 2018
please did anyone attend? how was it and what's their structure like? I didn't attend because I had a feeling it would be for only Lagos residents. I live in Delta state.
Re: 5th Quadrant Invites by timagentms: 12:37pm On May 19, 2018
those pple attended, why are you silent like your oga 5th Quandrant, that you will send mail to them and silent on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Recruitment / Niger Insurance Plc / Flowzap Telecoms Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.