Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Interesting! Crippled Man Gets Healed After Smoking Marijuana - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interesting! Crippled Man Gets Healed After Smoking Marijuana (263 Views)

BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds / Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting! Crippled Man Gets Healed After Smoking Marijuana by wisdomIspeace(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2018
A physically-challenged waste collector in Calabar, Cross River State, Effanga Francis Umoh, has revealed that he does not go to hospital when sick, but drinks native herbs and smokes marijuana to get cured. Umoh Effanga, Calabar cripple who crawls to dispose waste Umoh who spoke to NDV, however, stated that it was lack of money that pushed him into using marijuana as medical therapy. He is a familiar sight around the Calabar Watt Market and adjoining places like Lagos Street, Calabar Road and Bedwell Street where he serves as refuse disposal agent to the market women.

Francis, unlike other refuse disposal agents in the market, who log waste baskets on their heads, in wheelbarrows or trucks, shuffles his king-size basket filled with waste to point of disposal at the Calabar River or any of the numerous waste bins, while crawling on his buttocks.

I burn wounds on my body with marijuana His words: “The money the market women pay to pack their refuse cannot even buy me enough food to eat and igbo (marijuana) to cool my body, so which one do I take to the hospital for treatment? I stay at home and buy herbs from Mallam and smoke some igbo and God always cures me.” “Even when I have sores on my body because of scratching on the ground, I burn the sores with igbo and I get well,” he said.

The strong willed crippled waste collector moves in the dust and wet grounds doing his job and taking hemp. he further said; “I started this business a long time ago. I always collected refuse from the market women and carry to the Calabar River where I dump them, but when former governor, Mr Donald Duke, introduced the waste bins in Calabar and put some in the markets, many of my customers started dumping their waste in the bins, but some people still allowed me dispose their refuse and they give me stipends.”

Read more: https://dailynaija.com/post/interesting-crippled-man-gets-healed-after-smoking-marijuana

Related: Which President Gives Order To His IGP In January Only To Discover It Was Disobeyed In March?" Ayodele Fayose https://dailynaija.com/post/what-manner-of-president-gives-order-to-his-igp-in-january-only-to-discover-it-was-disobeyed-in-march-ayodele-fayose

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Unions Threaten Strike Over N45b Nigeria Airways Pension Arrears / Ict Job For Newly Graduated Corper (abuja Only) / Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.