Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds (7043 Views)

NBA To Investigate Prof Ndifon, Baddest Lawyer, Adamawa REC, Others. / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
MISS Ifunaya Delilah popularly know as the 'Baddest Lawyer' debunked the stories going viral in the social media that she has been suspended by the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) for indecent dressing, smoking of weeds and nude photos.

In a video she released, she said people keep telling her the way she lived her she will live to regret it. She said was not ready to get married or have children therefore she has nothing to regret.

"вα∂∂єѕт ℓαωуєя 

@Real_Nafu
Keep Spreading false info about me. you Can love me or hate me But Nothing gonna change me Ain't no time to play pretend What you see is what you get, that's just who I am If you don't like it, I don't give a damn Got enough drama, I don't need fake friends.
READ ALSO:.  https://terryanews.com/you-know-you-are-in-love-when-you-cant-fall-asleep-eniola-ajao-jide-awobona-stir-reactions-as-they-profess-love-for-eachother/

I don’t give any reason for anyone to hate me, they create their own little drama out of jealousy.

Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours.

Suspended who? Where’s the proof of this information you just posted? Please don’t lie to people unless you’re absolutely sure that they will find the truth. Before you post any information get your facts right."

WATCH THE VIDEO PLUS OTHER DETAILS:

https://terryanews.com/baddest-lawyer-ifunaya-reacts-to-nba-suspension-nude-photos-smoking-of-weeds-video/

https://terryanews.com/nba-suspends-controversial-female-lawyer-over-indecent-photos-nudity-see-wicked-photos/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-all-hail-new-alaafin-of-oyo-emerges/

https://terryanews.com/football-jay-jay-okocha-says-the-reason-why-he-got-turkish-citizenship-and-adopted-the-name-muhammed/

For Breaking and News updates, kindly send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894, add us to your group for our news updates. IGNORE, if you're already with us.

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by TemplarLandry: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
wink
Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
cool I think this a breach of her privacy and right to associate if the story is true that she was suspended. I thought only Judges are restricted to certain mannerisms in society.
Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by yarimo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
And she is among the lawyers peter OBI Hired to defend him in court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by LikeAking: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
She is the best lawyer..

2 Likes

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by Gadafii: 2:26am On Apr 27, 2023
you are in your 20s now. your eyes go soon clear you when you enter 30 all these ur nude pictures and smoking will be here forever and you will regret for a lifetime, for now enjoy baby girl

1 Like

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by LikeAking: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2023
Gadafii:
you are in your 20s now. your eyes go soon clear you when you enter 30 all these ur nude pictures and smoking will be here forever and you will regret for a lifetime, for now enjoy baby girl

Story!

1 Like

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by MightySparrow: 3:58am On Apr 27, 2023
LikeAking:

Story!

If she is your sister....?

2 Likes

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by eepeepook: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Gadafii:

I know people who’ll turn forty this year still doing the same minus smoking weed. Life no be one road for everybody.

1 Like

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by eepeepook: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2023
She no fine, but my preek no dey hear word when woman off cloth.

2 Likes

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by Baronthecelebri: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2023
Old age is coming, she'll regret it
Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by SisterAnn(f): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2023
yarimo:
And she is among the lawyers peter OBI Hired to defend him in court
Because Peter Obi wants to rehabilitate her. Tinubu has killed our youths with his drugs empire.

4 Likes

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by SisterAnn(f): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2023
eepeepook:
She no fine, but my preek no dey hear word when woman off cloth.
🙄

Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
This babe is no lawyer by natural but a fccking rockstar grin
Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by Walamide: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Her life, her decision!
Sl*ut
Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by Vatod(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
She’s so dope anyway, but I won’t pray to have a sister or a daughter like HER
Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by Angel55555(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool I think this a breach of her privacy and right to associate if the story is true that she was suspended. I thought only Judges are restricted to certain mannerisms in society.
There's a little book called the Legal Practitioners Act.
Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2023
Angel55555:

There's a little book called the Legal Practitioners Act.
Okay
Re: BADDEST Lawyer, Ifunaya Reacts To NBA Suspension, Nude Photos, Smoking Of Weeds by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2023
She go dey alright. To Each His Own

(1) (Reply)

Increasing Teachers’ Retirement Age As Catalyst For Better Education / How To Keep Your Job Search Discreet / Llm @ Robert Gordon University (sept 2011) Or I Decline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.