Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days (58353 Views)

Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity / 8 Reasons Why Donald Trump Fired Rex Tillerson After He Visited Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by poweredcom(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
HAHAHA baba just de nak every ody
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by ooshinibos: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
The Nigerian curse just caught the secretary of state of the USA :::
That's why Obama did not visit Nigeria during his tenure ..I don't blame him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Oselu28(f): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
hubtiva:
Dont forget US don't negotiate with terrorist

Tillerson Just visit terrorist in-chief of the armed forces of fulani herdsmen

what did u expect

iswear u don over watch Hollywood movies, esp d first line I think av seen d movie
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Evidenx:
YOU THAT HAVE A HIGH IQ WHAT HAVE U DONE WITH IT? OVERSABI,SEE AS HIM DRY LIKE BONGER FISH,U BETTER SHUT UP IF U DONT WANT TO BE SACKED ALSO AT WORK,IF U EVEN HAVE WORK IN D FIRST PLACE...NONSENSE!!!
Looking for attention press NEXT.
I can't give u d thing u desire, thanks...
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Turantula(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
ikorodureporta:
cheesy
laughter no go kill you
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by visionex: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
FROM THE TIME U WERE TACTFULLY REFUSED PURCHASE OF WAR PLANES should have known sthg is wrong
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Daewang: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
No sensible person wants to associate with the zoo.
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Owamudia: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tillerson wasn't supposed to visit Nigeria.
He disobeyed Trump.

There was an earlier report that the visit to Nigeria had been cancelled only for us to see the contrary.
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Owamudia: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
BabaO2:
Why associating it with Nigeria visit, the sack has been on Trump's table couple of months back.

Visiting Buhari against instruction was the stroke that broke the camel's back.
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by sweetjohn(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
It is true Trump don't go well with Rex, but contrary to how some people are trying to put it, the truth of the matter is that Trump never intended to sack Rex, even if he dose not soon, but the truth here is that Rex visit to Nigeria was just an opportunity for Trump to disgrace Buhari. The question we should be asking ourselves is who send him to Nigeria? If it is Trump then, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Kamoryemi2580(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
Turantula:
Buhari! Buhari!! Your body odour just cost Tillerson his job. Shame on Zoogeria

your post shows that we have 453+ mentally challenged NLanders
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by 1chiboy: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
[color=#000000][/color] grin
hubtiva:

what did u expect

grin
hubtiva:

what did u expect

very very true my brother. of course the new one will not repeat that mistake
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by bullofafrica: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
the fear of unknown made trump to fire tillerson, maybe trump is afraid that tillerson may infest his government with the virus called corruption.since nigeria is the corrupt capital of the world they might have thought him how siphon the U.S treasury . no one should blame trump, they say," prevention is better than cure.
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Kdon2: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Thillason is an imbecilic slowpoke who does not understand the political body language of his principal, he went to the zoo to have handshakes with baboons and monkeys, and after contaminating contagious diseases like: Monkey-pours, baboon-pours, ebola-owu, Buharialisis, muhamedic-lieliasis, Hellruvirus, Buharionomic menjaisis; then he goes back to the United States of America to contaminate His Excellency, The President and commander in chief of armed forces of the United states of the great America with the diseases? Hell No! It doesn't work like that. Trump my man please run � for your dear life. Nothing comes in contact with anything about the zoo that remains the same.
Thillason abeg.......

What of buhariomoronic disease
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
How dare Tillerson to visit a cursed illiterate dullard who voted against America's decision on Jerusalem ?
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by femmyapson(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevecantrell:
Tillerson can do without the chaos in Washington caused by Trump.
Hes an accomplished exCEO of EXXON MOBIL.
He can happliy resume his retirement.
Tillerson shouldve known it would end badly. was surprised he accepted the job in the first place.

I think jeff sessions should watch is back. Hes next.

The only reasonable comment ever.. Unlike people blaming buhari and Rex visit to Nigeria..Some nairalanders are not familiar with the news, just to feel among.they comment and say trash.All I can say is Russian president has hands in his sacking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 14, 2018
dynicks:
lol....aftermath of what happens when u relate with people of negative mentalities and evil- bigoted mindset..

isn't that girl my brother's daughter?
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by okenta2017: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Bubewilson:
Recall that the US. Sec. of State, Rex Tillerson was in Nigeria on 12 March 2018, See thread- https://www.nairaland.com/4394443/rex-tillerson-arrives-nigeria-photos

He was subsequently received in Aso Rock by Nig President Buhari on the same day 12 March 2018- https://www.nairaland.com/4394563/president-buhari-receives-rex-tillerson

Today, 13 March 2018, President Trump just made a tweet about his sack.

The reason for this sack may not be unconnected with the internal politics of the Trump Administration.
See Tweet below

I told my friend that if tellerson should visit Nigeria he will be reprimanded

He not only visited Nigeria but he fell for the school girl kidnap scarm of funding terrorist.

Trump has never hidden his dislike about Nigeria.after the slaughter of armless civilians

and the same time labeling them terrorist leaving buhari kin's men (Fulani herdsmen)

to continue their killing under the protection of Fulani Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
My God..
So what the hell is Tillerson doing here

Buhari had to leave Benue in a hurry yesterday cos of this sacked Tillerson. angry

He could be here to SPY

Even his trip was earlier on cancelled... Yet he forced himself to our State house.

He should be detained and questioned.
yes. Something seems wrong

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Kophschmerzen: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2018
femmyapson:

The only reasonable comment ever.. Unlike people blaming buhari and Rex visit to Nigeria..Some nairalanders are not familiar with the news, just to feel among.they comment and say trash.All I can say is Russian president has hands in his sacking.

With comments on this thread, the IQ level in Nigeria shouldn't be over a single digit.
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Nutella69(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Amirullaha:
Mr Tillerson’s future has been in doubt for months, although he has widely been seen as instrumental in leading the administration’s diplomatic pressure campaign on North Korea. In recent days, he appeared to express distance from Mr Trump’s historic decision to hold talks with North Korea leader Kim Jong UN, framing it as “a decision the president took himself”.

bros is this lifted from financial times magazine??
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by dynicks(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2018
Drabeey:

isn't that girl my brother's daughter?
lol...is she?
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
dynicks:
lol...is she?

oh she is!
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by dynicks(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Drabeey:

oh she is!
then awesome she is....I
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by SouthEastFacts: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
There is something wrong with this man called trump

Only God knows

Anyway A woman in U.S has become a CIA director

But, why involve a secret service agent as secretary? Very very bad
Lol.
The Department of State is incharge of formulating US' foreign policy while the CIA spearheads its execution.
It is the same reason your Buhari appointed a former staff of the Mininstry of Finance to head our own CIA, the NIA.
Re: Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Lol.
The Department of State is incharge of formulating US' foreign policy while the CIA spearheads its execution.
It is the same reason your Buhari appointed a former staff of the Mininstry of Finance to head our own CIA, the NIA.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana's Currency Slumps To World’s Worst Performer Versus Dollar / Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) / – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.