Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 (21195 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Shut up fool cheesy

Without Zik what is Jim? Zik made Jim governor. Go and read your history.

You people are local people. While Zik was being nationalistic at the world stage, you local people were satisfied with being local gov. While Ekwueme was VP.

That why today you have no notable figure to be proud of except useless Jim and Onoh. What a cursed people. I SPIT ON YOU PEOPLE IN PITY cheesy

[s][/s]

Why didn't Zik make your father the Governor. At least you will have an 'Anambra' born related to you to brag about instead of people who don't know you from Adam.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
You are dumb illiterate. I knew it was paining you each time I identified our own but unfortunately you have no one to be proud of and you are equally poor and useless cheesy

Without Zik you wawa people wouldn't even have Jim. Spits cheesy

koning:

Why didn't Zik make your father the Governor. At least you will have an 'Anambra' born related to you to brag about instead of people who don't know you from Adam.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
The late 'Bossman' is from Anambra state. BeijinDossier is from Anambra. This means that BeijinDossier has made it.

How low can one sink.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman from the pit of hell sent to lead Nigerian women astray with her Feminism Gospel.

The Naija women who stupidly swallow her feminism sermons are there single and bitter.
While she has a lovely home and a husband whom she respects with every bit of her soul.

I say it again,
A woman without a husband is incomplete, she is like a less-privileged until a man walks into her life.

Stop thinking from your nyash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
You are dumb illiterate. I knew it was paining you each time I identified our own but unfortunately you have no one to be proud of and you are equally poor and useless cheesy

Without Zik you wawa people wouldn't even have Jim. Spits cheesy

I will NEVER go that way with you. Keep identifying them to get a little bit of self worth. That is your problem. I have too much respect for the names you are dropping to associate them with you.

You are from the gutter.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Koning stop crying because I am not the reason you were born into wawa useless people. Blame your parents. cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chimamanda is from Anambra. I am expecting to see your head covered in blood as you are slamming it on concrete cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehehe

The fact that you quoted me earlier showed how painful you were because you have no one to identify. cheesy

I must continue to identify them from thread to thread until you commit suicide out of frustration cheesy

koning:

I will NEVER go that way with you. Keep identifying them to get a little bit of self worth. That is your problem. I have too much respect for the names you are dropping to associate them with you.

You are from the gutter.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Chimamanda is from Anambra. I am expecting to see your head covered in blood as you are slamming it on concrete cheesy

I love Chimamanda so much. I actually know her and her husband from Enugu. Chi girl is in my heart. You cannot come between us.

You are thousands of miles away from her. Her successes CAN NEVER rob off on a scumbag like you. She needs a gardener. Go and apply.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Hehehehe

The fact that you quoted me earlier showed how painful you were because you have no one to identify. cheesy

I must continue to identify them from thread to thread until you commit suicide out of frustration cheesy

It's your right to make a fool of yourself. You also have the right to commit suicide for lack of self worth. Go on.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
You are a wawa gala hawker. She does not know people like you because you are a wawa miscreant. Will she even understand your timid and awkward Igbo language assuming she wants to relate in that mode?

Chimamanda is a personal family friends OK. All her friends are mostly Anambra people. She does not have a single friend from wawa people.

Useless scumbags Hehehehe

[s]
koning:

I love Chimamanda so much. I actually know her and her husband from Enugu. Chi girl is in my heart. You cannot come between us.

You are thousands of miles away from her. Her successes CAN NEVER rob off on a scumbag like you. She needs a gardener. Go and apply.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Stop crying slum dweller. Have you eaten today? Wawa miscreant cheesy

koning:

It's your right to make a fool of yourself. You also have the right to commit suicide for lack of self worth. Go on.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Achebe is from Anambra. Slam your head on the floor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chuka Umunna is from Anambra. Wawa people are cursed, they have no one cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Emeka Anyaoku is from Anambra cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ok make i wait for you to catch up grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=BeijinDossier post=65814340]Hehehehe

[/quo

I quoted you in the first place to correct you not knowing that you are an E.diot. The intention is to teach you the correct thing to say. You cannot call people born in Enugu, Lagos, Aba, London or NY, Anambra born. They may have ancestors from Anambra, but state correctly where they were born.
Not that it matter anyway, because a low life creep like you will continue with your stu.pidity

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehehe

Confusion everywhere. He doesn't even know how to quote someone cheesy

Chimamanda is Anambra born. Kill yourself if you cannot bear it. grin

Useless wawa illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Chuka Umunna is from Anambra. D

Come up with something new. You are beginning to sound like a broken record. I am losing interest. You are just repeating yourself.

I guess you know Chuka Umunna too. You are too pathetic. You will remain worthless, a non achiever. Attaching to Chika Umunna will not save your sorry azz.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Hehehehe

Confusion everywhere. He doesn't even know how to quote someone cheesy

Chimamanda is Anambra born. Kill yourself if you cannot bear it. grin

Do you know how many times you've said that. I'm getting bored. Time to go. Your brain is blocked. You remain a worthless fool.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehehe

You are a pauper. I have achieved my own. I showed you where i sat. Show us where you are sitting.

You are a worthless fool. You will die a pauper because you are from wawa.

koning:

Come up with something new. You are beginning to sound like a broken record. I am losing interest. You are just repeating yourself.

I guess you know Chuka Umunna too. You are too pathetic. You will remain worthless, a non achiever. Attaching to Chika Umunna will not save your sorry azz.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Then slam your head on the floor cheesy

Useless wawa bastard cheesy

koning:

Do you know how many times you've said that. I'm getting bored. Time to go. Your brain is blocked. You remain a worthless fool.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chuka Umunna is from Anambra.

I want you to kill yourself tonight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
Emeka Anyaoku is from Anambra. Kill yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Koning oya oo cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Where is the wawa miscreant? cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Where is the wawa miscreant? cheesy

In your mother's stinking punny. Since you have nothing new to say.

I spit on you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehehehehe

Wawa miscreant. Your mother is a prostitute that sleeps with every mechanic on the street cheesy

I spit in your mother's dirty pussy cheesy

[s]
koning:

In your mother's stinking punny. Since you have nothing new to say.
I spit on you.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Doing your mother right now in Anambra.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hehehehe

So this is the caliber of personalities in wawa land? cheesy

Goats and dogs cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
koning see you eating toad because that is what wawa people eat as meat cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
It's a pity you had to drag all these good people of Anambra into your mess. Chinua Achebe is turning in his grave. You may be sued for wrongly using their images without permission.

Something you are too dumb to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Perfect For Us / What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard / Dotted Lines ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.