Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 (20809 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Na me fit animals like you from wawa.

Wawa miscreant, your only anger is because you have no one from your useless state to show. You and your people are all useless, Stop complaining let us finish this cheesy

[s]
koning:
It's a pity you had to drag all these good people of Anambra into your mess. Chinua Achebe is turning in his grave. You may be sued for wrongly using their images without permission.

Something you are too dumb to know.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Hehehehe

So this is the caliber of personalities in wawa land? cheesy

Goats and dogs cheesy

Yea, because your mother will take anything in the azz. She never noticed it was a goat f.ucking her. cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Achebe is from Anambra. Slam your head on the floor grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
My dog impregnated your useless mother cheesy

koning:

Yea, because your mother will take anything in the azz. She never noticed it was a goat f.ucking her. cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Achebe is from Anambra. Slam your head on the floor grin

Achebe is not your father's mate. Stop using his name in vain. Let's talk about your mothers stinking pussy.

Ikpu nne gi there.

It's got to be stinking to produce a low life scumbag like you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Anambra born Chimamanda doing the black race proud. Beauty and brain.

Let the pain continue grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Achebe is someone we are proud of.

Face your wawa where you have only Jim and Onoh cheesy

Ikpu gbawa nne gi there cheesy

[s]
koning:

Achebe is not your father's mate. Stop using his name in vain. Let's talk about your mothers stinking pussy.

Ikpu nne gi there.

It's got to be stinking to produce a low life scumbag like you.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Koning oya respond nah, do you need kai kai to wake up? cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
You keep posting known people's picture here for no reason. What has FKK got to do with you and the bastard mother that gave birth to you.

You can be traced you know.

Let's continue on the level of your mothers stinking pu,ssy. She doesn't even want me to use condom. But I insisted. I don't want to father another scumbag from her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Achebe is someone we are proud of.

Face your wawa where you have only Jim and Onoh cheesy

Ikpu gbawa nne gi there cheesy

[s][/s]

Please stop using Achebe's name in vain. I beg you. Enugu state does not have any one to mention. How the hell did you come by Jim and C.C Onoh.

Modified: Just like Jay jay, you even called Jim on first name recognition. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ikpu nne gi stink. Your father is useless and that is why every dog sleeps with your mother cheesy

[s]
koning:
You keep posting known people's picture here for no reason. What has FKK got to do with you and the bastard mother that gave birth to you.
You can be traced you know.
Let's continue on the level of your mothers stinking pu,ssy. She doesn't even want me to use condom. But I insisted. I don't want to father another scumbag from her.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wawa is full of useless people. You are envious because you have not one worthy person to mention except useless Jim and Ono. cheesy

[s]
koning:

Please stop using Achebe's name in vain. I beg you. Enugu state does not have any one to mention. How the hell did you come by Jim and C.C Onoh.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Ikpu nne gi stink. Your father is useless and that is why every dog sleeps with your mother cheesy

[s][/s]

Thank you. I think I prefer to deal with you on this level. Pls leave all these honourable and great people out of it. Some of them might see their pics here.

Let's keep it on scumbag level. A level you know very well.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
your life is useless. After viewing your pictures I decided to pity you. cheesy

No wonder you are hopeless and useless. Wawa scumbag grin

koning:

Thank you. I think I prefer to deal with you on this level. Pls leave all these honourable and great people out of it. Some of them might see their pics here.

Let's keep it on scumbag level. A level you know very well.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
I don't know about you but I am...

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
There you go again, you are wawa, learn to be proud of your wawa wacko grin

koning:
I don't know about you but I am...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
your life is useless. After viewing your pictures I decided to pity you. cheesy

No wonder you are hopeless and useless. Wawa scumbag grin

Was it your mother that named me 'Ike'. You are a worthless piece of shit. Pity yourself. You deserve all the pity you can get. Trying to use decent people to shine.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Your useless mother gave you that name and you look horrible for real. I spit on the day you were born. Your father made a fatal mistake to have worthless piece of shit like you. It sux to be wawa cheesy

[s]
koning:

Was it your mother that named me 'Ike'. You are a worthless piece of shit. Pity yourself. You deserve all the pity you can get. Trying to use decent people to shine.
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
You will always be mediocre. A low life.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Just see why we say that wawa people are cursed. Just look at what my man dey hustle. Love Machine grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
I spit on your Ik, you will die a useless man. cheesy

koning:
You will always be mediocre. A low life.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Just see why we say that wawa people are cursed. Just look at what my man dey hustle. Love Machine grin

Yea. The biggest one was sold to your mother. I had to test it first on her saggy, old punny.

Money has to be made. We authentic 042 niggas know the hustle. Ju kwa ase
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chei...so na Love Machine you dey hustle for lagos? Bastard from Oruku villagecheesy

koning:

Yea. The biggest one was sold to your mother. I had to test it first on her saggy, old punny.

Money has to be made. We authentic 042 niggas know the hustle. Ju kwa ase

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Have you see why your life is miserable? cheesy

You dey hustle with your afrilogistics? Chei Ike why? cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Dropping off your mother after the test.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 12:01am On Mar 14, 2018
You dey hustle for lagos no be small, your life is miserable. You dey hustle di.ldo, you dey hustle more, you dey hustle pant cheesy

I spit on you

I am going to call Izu- 08168882345

You are in trouble cheesy

koning:

Dropping off your mother after the test.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2018
Where is my wawa friend? I am gonna call Izuchukwu cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by koning: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Where is my wawa friend? I am gonna call Izuchukwu cheesy

Go on with going through my old post and profile. You are too inconsequential for me check yours. I do not have time for scumbags.

Izu is my boy. I pay him salary. BTW he is Anambra born. So you should attach to him as usual.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Izuchukwu feeds you in lagos, you are a hustler for Izu. I spit on you. Do you now see why I said that wawa people are inferior. You are even serving your superior Anambra guy in lagos cheesy

koning:

Go on with going through my old post and profile. You are too inconsequential for me check yours. I do not have time for scumbags.

Izu is my boy. I pay him salary. BTW he is Anambra born. So you should attach to him as usual.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2018
What about Tayo? You dey hustle properties for him in lagos. Why are enugu state people cursed? It is very clear you do not have any reasonable thing you are doing in lagos, why not return to Oruku ay Nkanu ota nkita? cheesy

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Ike nwa nkanu, I will call Tayo- 08029091965

You are in trouble. cheesy

By the time we are done you will no say you are dealing with an IT expert from DSS. I will hack you into major problem there in lagos that will dump you at Kiri kiri cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 by BeijinDossier: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Ike you have logged in with your new handle. welcome back cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Writers' Checkmate / The Story Of A Wise Business Man / Role Of Arts In National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.