Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry (1612 Views)

Which Course Should He Choose Between Pharmacy And Computer Science? / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by rafo200(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
I have earlier chosen medicine and surgery as my Course but due to my jamb score ..am also considering the competition ..i have decided to change my course to pharmacy or dentistry ..but i need people from both discipline to counsel me....
NB....senseless comments are not needed..

Re: I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by Hardebaryor(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
What school?
Re: I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by rafo200(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hardebaryor:
What school?
ui for dentistry and unilag pharmacy
Re: I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by enemmo(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm not in the medical field, but I prefer Pharmacy.
Re: I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by Hardebaryor(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
rafo200:
ui for dentistry and unilag pharmacy
How is that possible? You can only choose one federal uni nah!!

Well, that aside you can use your jamb result to gain admission into any of the two provided that you played your cards well. Just smash tha damn post utme with a very high score. I have people who had 270+ and gained admission into UI MBBS last year. It's all about determination and being smart.

Let me inform you that I am also vying for UI MBBS too.

All the best bro

1 Like

Re: I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by rafo200(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hardebaryor:
How is that possible? You can only choose one federal uni nah!!

Well, that aside you can use your jamb result to gain admission into any of the two provided that you played your cards well. Just smash tha damn post utme with a very high score. I have people who had 270+ and gained admission into UI MBBS last year. It's all about determination and being smart.

Let me inform you that I am also vying for UI MBBS too.

All the best bro
I'm intending to study pharmacy in ui..but ui has lost her accreditation ...i want to obtain a change of institution to unilag or i study dentistry in ui.....
...Mbbs is to competitive in ui..last year i had alot of friends dat hit 300+ but couldn't gain admission due to their post utme score.......in short the post utme is too complex!!..
Re: I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by Hardebaryor(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
rafo200:
I'm intending to study pharmacy in ui..but ui has lost her accreditation ...i want to obtain a change of institution to unilag or i study dentistry in ui.....
...Mbbs is to competitive in ui..last year i had alot of friends dat hit 300+ but couldn't gain admission due to their post utme score.......in short the post utme is too complex!!..
Well, UI has regained her lost accreditation for pharmacy.

You see UI post utme is not that hard as you paint it to be
I will tell you UI questions are tricky.

Most of their questions are time wasting and they don't allow calculator. This is where many people fall. We are just too addicted to that machine. You will see a person that want to do 3*5 he will still punch calculator.

But if you can read very well I mean very well you have no problem

About the calculating aspects they say practice makes perfection. Throw your calculator away when doing questions involving calculations I bet it will increase your speed.

UI post utme if you will ask me is 50% of tge stuff made in you then 50% to test how smart you are and this is why most people usually get average scores in their exam. NOT BEING SMART!!

UI questions are not what you can't do but don't expect them to give you questions that everybody will be able to solve.

2 Likes

Re: I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by rafo200(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hardebaryor:
Well, UI has regained her lost accreditation for pharmacy.

You see UI post utme is not that hard as you paint it to be
I will tell you UI questions are tricky.

Most of their questions are time wasting and they don't allow calculator. This is where many people fall. We are just too addicted to that machine. You will see a person that want to do 3*5 he will still punch calculator.

But if you can read very well I mean very well you have no problem

About the calculating aspects they say practice makes perfection. Throw your calculator away when doing questions involving calculations I bet it will increase your speed.

UI post utme if you will ask me is 50% of tge stuff made in you then 50% to test how smart you are and this is why most people usually get average scores in their exam. NOT BEING SMART!!

UI questions are not what you can't do but don't expect them to give you questions that everybody will be able to solve.
.tnkx bro...your WhatsApp number so dat we can talk better!..
Re: I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry by Hardebaryor(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
rafo200:
.tnkx bro...your WhatsApp number so dat we can talk better!..
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Will Be Successfull Soon / COVID-19: FG Meets State Govts Tuesday To Discuss School Resumption / Please Who Can Solve This Maths Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.