Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? (2505 Views)

Which Course Is Best To Study Among These / Which Course Should He Choose Between Pharmacy And Computer Science? / I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Christis: 2:42am On Jun 02, 2018
Am in pharmacy school I need clarification sirs and ma..
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Babybush: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2018
If we tell u it's medicine since ur already in Pharmacy school are u going to drop out?

1 Like

Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Pharmacy. As a pharmacist you can set up your pharmaceutical store and make cool cash. You don't have to depend on the government for pay on monthly basis

1 Like

Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by oceandivee(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Babybush:
If we tell u it's medicine since ur already in Pharmacy school are u going to drop out?

God bless you
@O. P face your pharmacy and stop causing unnecessary argument here.

4 Likes

Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Indomixx: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2018
Babybush:
I just tire for am
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by DrObum(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
You do not need any advice, you're already headed to be a pharmacist.
Do your best, become one and a proud one at that.

BTW, there is no discipline in life that is not lucrative, it's all a question of knowing what you want and having a fair means to launch out in life. Bear that in mind

3 Likes

Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by peacesamuel94(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Pharmacy. As a pharmacist you can set up your pharmaceutical store and make cool cash. You don't have to depend on the government for pay on monthly basis

What of someone that didn't necessarily study pharmacy but wants to set up a pharmaceutical store?
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Sheunma: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pharmacomedicine is more lucrative than both.
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
peacesamuel94:

What of someone that didn't necessarily study pharmacy but wants to set up a pharmaceutical store?
A professional is always a professional. As a professional, you are at advantage over those road side sellers. You render professional service and make your cool cash. Customers tend to patronize you if they found out that you are a pharmacist. They feel more secure but it doesn't mean some other health workers don't venture into such business, they do but you stand out. Aside this, the regulatory agencies rarely disturbs compare to others in the business
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by peacesamuel94(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
asuustrike2009:

A professional is always a professional. As a professional, you are at advantage over those road side sellers. You render professional service and make your cool cash. Customers tend to patronize you if they found out that you are a pharmacist. They feel more secure but it doesn't mean some other health workers don't venture into such business, they do but you stand out. Aside this, the regulatory agencies rarely disturbs compare to others in the business

Good points , but you know the richest doctor in the world Dr patrick Soon shiong is more of a pharmacist than a doctor and owns one of the biggest if not the biggest pharmaceutical industry in the world, i'ld like to own one despite not being a pharmacist. Any clue
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by ultron12345: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
If it's pharmacy you want to study, fine, continue with it, but if your passion is medicine, better take U-turn and get the next jamb form before you join in Johesu's stupidity and dedicate you life to fighting and pouring your frustrations on doctors, just like my friend, NLs chief auxiliary matron and johesu nairaland chapter chairlady, Amarabae.

6 Likes

Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by d33types: 1:13am On Jun 03, 2018
Study whatever you want, but in the future don't be disturbing us about earning doctors salary as a pharmacist o.
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Babybush: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Medicine = salary earners(mostly Government dependants )
Pharmacy = mostly entrepreneurs
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Christis: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks guys.....am not trying to bring any discord between the two field.....because i cherish both field alot....am just an 100L pharmacy student that wants to be informed.....actually i didnt post it in other for me to change my mind.....i posted it for information sake thank you.....
#information_conscious
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Christis: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Babybush:
Thanks guys.....am not trying to bring any discord between the two field.....because i cherish both field alot....am just an 100L pharmacy student that wants to be informed.....actually i didnt post it in other for me to change my mind.....i posted it for information sake thank you.....
#information_conscious
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Christis: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Thank you very much
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Christis: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
oceandivee:

God bless you
@O. P face your pharmacy and stop causing unnecessary argument here.
#information_conscious
Re: Which Course Is Lucrative Between Pharmacy And Medicine?? by Christis: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Student Dedicated Forum!!! The Best Laptops For University And College Students / The Smartest Family In Britain Today, Is An African Family Of Nigerian Descent. / No Be Me Give You Belle – Female Student Says After Fighting With Pregnant Cours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.