Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Dental Bonding. How Much Does It Cost? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dental Bonding. How Much Does It Cost? (4134 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / How Much Does Dental Bonding Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dental Bonding. How Much Does It Cost? by Chadiral: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
How much does dental bonding for chipped teeth cost per teeth in Nigeria. If there are any dentist in the house?
Re: Dental Bonding. How Much Does It Cost? by dentalchannelng: 6:45am On Mar 14, 2018
The prices vary from 7k to 30k depending on the location and the sophistication of the facility visited.
YOU CAN READ THIS ARTICLE BEFORE MAKING YOUR CHOICE
http://dentalchannel.com.ng/2017/09/01/top-7-tips-to-choose-the-right-dental-clinic-for-you-your-family-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Dental Bonding. How Much Does It Cost? by Sewasaunt(f): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
This depends on the extent of the fracture and the health of the tooth.
If it is simply chipped and no other pathology, you can opt for a composite build up. This costs about 5/6 thousand in any government hospital and as much as 8/13/15 in Private clinics.

N.b the tooth may need a crown, an xray or further treatment if there is any associated pathology.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Dental Bonding. How Much Does It Cost? by Chadiral: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thank you guys so much for giving me a good price estimate

(1) (Reply)

Stooling Blood / I'm Confused, Can Somebody Help Me! / Drugs To Boost The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.